Tonight Thursday 9 PM ET Join us on TCR with Center for Investigative Reporting

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CLICK HERE FOR TONIGHT'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW AT 9:00 PM EASTERN

On tonight's (Thursday) True Crime Radio at 9 PM Eastern we explore all kinds of areas including matching the missing with the unidentified, self-defense, and cold cases.

Our first guest is Mike Corey from the Center for Investigative Reporting. He has created a new web tool that we think will help the public more easily find matches between the federal “missing” and “unidentified” databases. It's called “The Lost & The Found.”

Here’s the link for the tool: http://ow.ly/RHrzf

Plus an explanation of how to use it: http://ow.ly/RHrHV

Next you will get the chills hearing about how Candace Camille was stalked for years. Here is an interview she did with CBS. We will go in-depth with Candace and how
she can offer you advice on how to stay safe.

Finally, Websleuths Administrator Bessie comes on to discuss the latest cold case in our series called “The Next Step”.

Remember click on the “Listen Now” tab at the top of the page about 9:04 PM Eastern this Thursday.

Chat opens at 8:30 PM www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

I have decided to listen for the first time to True Crime Radio today. I am not sure though if I have converted the time difference correctly, 9:04 PM Eastern being 4am European time and 3am UK time as I have caught only end of the chat and was unable to connect to live broadcast (listen now) at all. Page have loaded but after clicking play on America's Talk it displayed the pic below (sorry about the size)

404.png

Are there restrictions for listening outside of US or was it simply just wrong timing?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back