Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
William Tyrrell's parents renew appeal for information ahead of one-year anniversary of his disappearance

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/02/10/03/william-tyrrell-s-parents-renew-plea-for-information-over-his-disappearance

Three-year-old boy goes missing from Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-fni0cx4q-1227056510408#social-comments

5747320-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...leads-in-william-tyrell-disappearance/5747954

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1, Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/mothers-walk-for-missing-william/2769900/

Kawana will walk to remember missing boy William Tyrrell

Three Sunshine Coast mothers have organised a walk at Kawana on Saturday to keep the case of missing New South Wales boy William Tyrrell in the public eye.

Denise Morcombe who, with her husband Bruce, has become a campaigner for child safety since the abduction and murder of their son, Daniel, almost 12 years ago, will be one of the walkers.

"I'm just coming to support the family," Mrs Morcombe said.

"People have been coming to our walk - it's the 11th one in October - and it's nice if we can support William's family."

The Walk 4 William will leave at 10.30am: the same time William is believed to have gone missing.

Walkers are encouraged to dress up as Spiderman or in red and blue, similar to the costume William was wearing when he disappeared.

Walkers have the choice of 2km and 4km walks.

Paraphrase same article above

A message to the person who abducted William from his Mum.
What makes you think it is Ok to
Take him - take a child - steal a child?
Give him back.

What makes it OK for you to
Have a 3 1/2 years old boy and submit him to this?
How do associates, family and friends knowingly or suspecting that a person took a little boy - look them in the eye?
Bring him back.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Facebook

I can fully understand the outrage of these parents. I have felt throughout all of WT's disappearance, the communication from Jubelin and the parents has had a very hardline tone to it which I have not really heard in previous investigations. The tone sounds to me like, "You ought to be ashamed of yourself, this won't be tolerated, there are no excuses for this behaviour or if you know anyone who has done this behaviour you are just as bad." There doesn't sound like any incentive to give the child back IMO and it also sounds like they are talking to someone either younger than themselves or in a certain set of circumstances. In the first interview with the parents, the mother says something along the lines of, "Even if you don't care about us, ( meaning the parents ) care about the children, William and his sister and the effect it's having on them." That last part is not a quote, just what I thought the mother was trying to say when demanding him back. I know they shouldn't have to ask for WT back, but I have never heard either the parents or Jubelin ask for WT and in the position they are in it may come across as arrogant to the perp and I'm wondering if they are communicating that way to show that they will not negotiate. They say, give him back. I don't know if it's a show of force but it hasn't worked for them so far. I do not think anyone's feelings are inappropriate, I am just observing the tactics or stratergies used by the investigators to communicate with the crims through the media and wonder about how the police have instructed the parents. Many people on here have already voiced their opinion that they think very precise wording is being used and a message is being sent. I have not seen this tactic before. IMO

http://video.news.com.au/v/333835/William-Tyrrells-parents-The-full-interview

Andrew Spipioni police minister was interviewed by Ben Fordham on 2GB today and said William was stolen and taken. Someone knows and if this person doesn't come forward with information they will be reprimanded with the full force of the law.

He used extreme words of warning.

I can fully understand the outrage of these parents. I have felt throughout all of WT's disappearance, the communication from Jubelin and the parents has had a very hardline tone to it which I have not really heard in previous investigations. The tone sounds to me like, "You ought to be ashamed of yourself, this won't be tolerated, there are no excuses for this behaviour or if you know anyone who has done this behaviour you are just as bad." There doesn't sound like any incentive to give the child back IMO and it also sounds like they are talking to someone either younger than themselves or in a certain set of circumstances. In the first interview with the parents, the mother says something along the lines of, "Even if you don't care about us, ( meaning the parents ) care about the children, William and his sister and the effect it's having on them." That last part is not a quote, just what I thought the mother was trying to say when demanding him back. I know they shouldn't have to ask for WT back, but I have never heard either the parents or Jubelin ask for WT and in the position they are in it may come across as arrogant to the perp and I'm wondering if they are communicating that way to show that they will not negotiate. They say, give him back. I don't know if it's a show of force but it hasn't worked for them so far. IMO

I cannot even begin to imagine the outrage and emotions the family would be feeling living this nightmare all day, every day for the past year.
While the approach may seem hard line to some - we did not even hear from Jubelin until after Feb when he took over as lead of the case and the parents after that.
No they should not have to ask for him back - I remember the parent also asking in the first interview - just drop him at a church, a school, a police station.

While there is always hope that William is alive - there is also the possibility he is not.
If I were a parent of a missing child - I do not think I could help but demand the person(s) that took him Give Him Back.
imo

Here's a better still-frame of the photo, skewed square (not a screen grab off my phone like my previous post). Clearly shows William's wearing a spidey outfit. The top right blotch on the wall looks to me like a Spiderman Wall Sticker. The other 'marks' on the wall look like little stickers (maybe action heros). The 'wall marks' don't encroach the white photo border, so not a printing artifact (the mark on the left is on the wall not photo). I don't think William's face or body looks bruised or distort....its just a poor image.
The hanging on the wall looks symmetrical (thanks bettiepageturner), so I've enhanced it a bit in the second attachment below. I tried a reverse Google Image search of this wall hanging image. Nothing pops up. Maybe a hand tapestry (from Nana?). I have a son the same age as William and when he gets a haircut he always looks older, so I don't believe those people on other FB pages suggesting he is "4 months older" in this shot. I believe this photo is taken in William's bedroom (or play area) leading up to Sept 12, 2014.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• WT_pinboard.jpg
    WT_pinboard.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,062
  • Wall_Hanging_mirror_up.jpg
    Wall_Hanging_mirror_up.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,407
Ben Fordham? Seriously?
Ben this is a 3 year old child, now possibly 4 year old child.
Stop.
And this is not to you (richieswan) it is to the media.

No other way to let it know, thankyou love and light.

Here's a better still-frame of the photo, skewed square (not a screen grab off my phone like my previous post). Clearly shows William's wearing a spidey outfit. The top right blotch on the wall looks to me like a Spiderman Wall Sticker. The other 'marks' on the wall look like little stickers (maybe action heros). The 'wall marks' don't encroach the white photo boarder, so not a printing artifact (the mark on the left is on the wall not photo). I don't think William's face or body looks bruised or distort....its just a poor image.
The hanging on the wall looks symmetrical (thanks bettiepageturner), so I've enhanced it a bit in the second attachment below. I tried a reverse Google Image search of this wall hanging image. Nothing pops up. Maybe a hand tapestry (from Nana?). I have a son the same age as William and when he gets a haircut he always looks older, so I don't believe those people on other FB pages suggesting he is "4 months older" in this shot. I believe this photo is taken in William's bedroom leading up to Sept 12, 2014.
attachment.php

attachment.php

To me (from what I can make out anyway), it looks like an image of a kaleidoscope/fractal or, if I could see texture, maybe even a square from a crocheted rug (quite familiar with these as I crochet). It looks too symmetrical/perfect to be made by anyone other than an adult or perhaps 'mechanically'. Will keep looking/thinking.

After watching the BS video, two things come to mind. 1 - he is going to plead insanity as he wasn't in his right mind and will claim he didn't receive proper legal advice NOT to do the video, and 2 - he is avoiding eye contact because he knows that people can tell what is the truth and what are lies from what direction you are looking when talking.

Couldn't figure out what BS's new FB cover photo was about.. until I saw the security cameras. I love when POIs pull the "I'M the victim here" card, reminds me again of the Heather Elvis case right down to the security camera reminders on Facebook.

Couldn't figure out what BS's new FB cover photo was about.. until I saw the security cameras. I love when POIs pull the "I'M the victim here" card, reminds me again of the Heather Elvis case right down to the security camera reminders on Facebook.

I think they're solar lights. There's a broken one on the floor.

Here's a better still-frame of the photo, skewed square (not a screen grab off my phone like my previous post). Clearly shows William's wearing a spidey outfit. The top right blotch on the wall looks to me like a Spiderman Wall Sticker. The other 'marks' on the wall look like little stickers (maybe action heros). The 'wall marks' don't encroach the white photo boarder, so not a printing artifact (the mark on the left is on the wall not photo). I don't think William's face or body looks bruised or distort....its just a poor image.
The hanging on the wall looks symmetrical (thanks bettiepageturner), so I've enhanced it a bit in the second attachment below. I tried a reverse Google Image search of this wall hanging image. Nothing pops up. Maybe a hand tapestry (from Nana?). I have a son the same age as William and when he gets a haircut he always looks older, so I don't believe those people on other FB pages suggesting he is "4 months older" in this shot. I believe this photo is taken in William's bedroom leading up to Sept 12, 2014.
attachment.php

attachment.php
Under the frame looks like a Dora sticker with a musical note or a heeled shoe maybe?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't think that's a bruise on his shoulder/neck. Just a shadow

He is not making eye contact because he is reading the statement.
After watching the BS video, two things come to mind. 1 - he is going to plead insanity as he wasn't in his right mind and will claim he didn't receive proper legal advice NOT to do the video, and 2 - he is avoiding eye contact because he knows that people can tell what is the truth and what are lies from what direction you are looking when talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong