GUILTY Russia - Karina Zalesova, 16, murdered, Novosibirsk, Siberia, 28 Aug 2015

zwiebel

Reaction score
When 16-year-old Karina Zalesova received an invite August 28 to attend schoolfriend and ex-boyfriend Mark Konkov's 16th birthday party in Novosibirsk, Siberia, her dad said she didn't want to go. But Mark, the son of a rich construction company owner, threatened to kill himself if she didn't, dad insists.

Karina didn't leave the party alive but versions of what happened differ. Mark's father Igor maintains the teens made a suicide pact and Mark was saved from hanging himself at the last minute. Investigators and Karina's dad say she was brutally stabbed to death, had cuts to her throat and defense wounds on her hands and that after she was dead her finger was used to unlock her print-operated phone to send boasts about the killing to other teens.

Mark Konkov was initially held under house arrest by a district court on suspicion of murder, but after a public outcry and an appeal from prosecutors has now been placed in secure custody. At the court hearing Wednesday his own mom Natalie, a psychologist, questioned her son's sanity and agreed that he needs to be 'isolated'.

The date for any trial isn't stated.

http://siberiantimes.com/other/othe...of-killing-his-16-year-old-former-girlfriend/

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/529809.html

Attachments

• inside_karina-1.jpg
    inside_karina-1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 39
From what I can gather, there is a lot of social media background in this case but unfortunately my Russian vocab of 'No' and 'chess' doesn't help me find it -not that we're allowed to link that sort of stuff, anyhow.

What a sad, horrible case. Such a beautiful young girl, gone so soon. :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back