MN - More State Rep highjinks, caught with pants down in park by ranger!

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Wow, it seems these married State Representatives just can't keep their hands off each other!

http://www.startribune.com/sheriff-lawmaker-cited-for-making-out-changed-her-tune/326518701/

" ..........he told her the notes said [State Representative Tara] Mack was in a car with her pants unzipped and down.

She did not comment other than to say this is very salacious and that she is married to a minister and her career could be ruined," [Sheriff] Leslie wrote. "I said I understood that but if you are choosing to say that the park ranger lied ... I have a big problem."

According to [Sheriff] Leslie's notes, [Rep. Tara] Mack also asked if the ranger was wearing a body camera at the time — he wasn't, Leslie responded — and said the ranger told them to "get a hotel."

When the first news story of the citation broke Sept. 2, the two Republican lawmakers, who are married to other people, called the park ranger's account a lie. But they eventually each paid $260 fines. The nuisance citations are misdemeanors."

These dishonest elected officials have a lot of nerve to be calling an HONEST State employee - the park ranger - a liar!

Well, I'm just glad to hear that neither Michele Bachmann, nor Josh Duggar, were involved! Lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back