1102 users online (245 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

I keep going back to CWW and his criminal history working in a medical doctor's clinic. IMO, TS could not have known his background. I imagine that CWW's qualifications are overstated. I have no computer/tech skills, so to me anyone with computer knowledge would be considered a guru. My husband (just retired) was a computer (degreed) analyst/program and designed systems and tweaked software to meet the needs of a large hospital and doctors offices. Usually offices have packaged software that may need tweaking. CWW must have left large crumbs for LE to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teche View Post
    I keep going back to CWW and his criminal history working in a medical doctor's clinic. IMO, TS could not have known his background. I imagine that CWW's qualifications are overstated. I have no computer/tech skills, so to me anyone with computer knowledge would be considered a guru. My husband (just retired) was a computer (degreed) analyst/program and designed systems and tweaked software to meet the needs of a large hospital and doctors offices. Usually offices have packaged software that may need tweaking. CWW must have left large crumbs for LE to follow.
    I too wonder if TS was aware of CWW's full background. I wonder if MS minimized CWW's prior troubles to TS? So maybe she was aware he had some previous trouble, but not aware of the full extent of his record. I can imagine MS telling her he had a record, but it was in the past and he had turned his life around, he was a good guy who got involved with bad people, etc... she so wanted to help people, I could see MS convincing her he just needed a second chance.

Maybe CWW wasn't as good an IT person as he thought!!

Quote Originally Posted by audreyparker View Post
    I too wonder if TS was aware of CWW's full background. I wonder if MS minimized CWW's prior troubles to TS? So maybe she was aware he had some previous trouble, but not aware of the full extent of his record. I can imagine MS telling her he had a record, but it was in the past and he had turned his life around, he was a good guy who got involved with bad people, etc... she so wanted to help people, I could see MS convincing her he just needed a second chance.

Maybe CWW wasn't as good an IT person as he thought!!
    Could be.
    Maybe TS recently found out about CWW's history after she discovered
    some other questionable activities involving CWW and wanted to let him go and perhaps report him to authorities and things just got worse after that. MO

Southwflorida do you know if her patients are still showing up there?

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    Southwflorida do you know if her patients are still showing up there?
    The office has never been opened again. I received two separate emails from Mark. One was letting patients know that we could still purchase our supplements through the usual website procedure. This was helpful information since I was running low. My follow up appointment was scheduled for the first week of July. That email also stated that an MD who had mentored Dr. Sievers would help with prescription refills. The second email stated that he was looking for a like minded doctor to take over the practice, but in the meantime was required by law to transfer our medical records as patients requested. I emailed him a request to transfer my file. The office is not open, and I personally could never step foot in her office again to see a new doctor. I was in the building last week at the blood lab which was very painful for me. Wink News and NBC were both in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Southwflorida View Post
    The office has never been opened again. I received two separate emails from Mark. One was letting patients know that we could still purchase our supplements through the usual website procedure. This was helpful information since I was running low. My follow up appointment was scheduled for the first week of July. That email also stated that an MD who had mentored Dr. Sievers would help with prescription refills. The second email stated that he was looking for a like minded doctor to take over the practice, but in the meantime was required by law to transfer our medical records as patients requested. I emailed him a request to transfer my file. The office is not open, and I personally could never step foot in her office again to see a new doctor. I was in the building last week at the blood lab which was very painful for me. Wink News and NBC were both in the parking lot.
    Everything we have heard about Dr Sievers is she is one of a kind and not replaceable. She WAS the practice and without her there is none. Thats why I cant understand why he is trying to get another Dr in there and just carry on. JMO but you arent the only one that wouldnt step foot in there again.

The supplements and website procedure, was that through the practice website or an outside website? If outside what was company name? This has probably been asked and answered so I apologize in advance if so!

Quote Originally Posted by LvsAMystry View Post
    The supplements and website procedure, was that through the practice website or an outside website? If outside what was company name? This has probably been asked and answered so I apologize in advance if so!
    outside - www.xymogen.com

Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

I live in the same community - and Dr. Sievers provided her patients with names of chefs who prepare meals and deliver them. Since I'm on a special diet designed by Dr. Sievers, I've tried a couple of these chefs. One delivers to Mother Earth store twice weekly - and I can email my order to her from her menu of options. I believe this service is what people are referring to. I have used it - and I'm not rich. It's actually healthy and affordable - and convenient.
    Last edited by KateB; 09-11-2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: remove quoted post.

I've placed an order recently for my supplements. The website, wording, etc. was the same as in previous orders. I don't see any changes.
    Last edited by KateB; 09-14-2015 at 09:28 AM. Reason: removed quoted post.

i think this is interesting and wanted to post it while pondering the possibilities...
    (don't have a firm theory yet)

from the supplement website:
    https://www.xymogen.com/about-us/epedigree/
    What Is ePedigree?

"An ePedigree is a record, in electronic form, that traces the changes in ownership of a pharmaceutical product. It begins with the manufacturer and documents the transactional history of the product until it reaches the person or organization administering or dispensing it."

"Pedigree laws are being enacted because of the increasing prevalence of counterfeit prescription drugs in the U.S., intermingled with the legitimate drug supply. As XYMOGEN’s market presence increases, so does our possibility of becoming a target for product counterfeiting. Although Pedigree laws do not affect natural health and supplement companies, the many benefits to our customers and their patients were too great to ignore. These benefits are why we have decided to become the first company, that we are aware of, in the nutraceutical industry to implement an electronic track and trace program, that will soon encompass our entire line of exclusive, professional formulas."

I'm in agreement... The website and procedure for ordering supplements has not been changed. I recently order from the site just like I always have. Until I find a new doctor, I will continue ordering. There were some supplements that I've always ordered from Dr. Sievers, but she was fine with me purchasing from other sources too. My health was her priority, not money.
    Last edited by KateB; 09-11-2015 at 10:07 PM. Reason: removed quoted post.

I'm in agreement... The website and procedure for ordering supplements has not been changed. I recently order from the site just like I always have. Until I find a new doctor, I will continue ordering. There were some supplements that I've always ordered from Dr. Sievers, but she was fine with me purchasing from other sources too. My health was her priority, not money.
    What kind of supplements did TS suggest? Iron, Vitamin C, vitamins or some blend of something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulamith View Post
    What kind of supplements did TS suggest? Iron, Vitamin C, vitamins or some blend of something?
    Her recommendations were specific to each patient. Her approach was to balance the body, so she made recommendations depending on symptoms, lab results, etc. Just like a traditional MD would write a prescription, Dr. Sievers would suggest certain supplements to treat the core problem and eliminate the symptoms. The treatment plan also included diet changes, exercises, etc.

I've placed an order recently for my supplements. The website, wording, etc. was the same as in previous orders. I don't see any changes.
    I believe IF there was/is anything nefarious about the doctor's website, LE would have control of it in order to monitor any remote 'connectivity' and digital footprints.
    And didn't LE remove computers from the practice? Beyond the front page update noting the doctor's passing, website maintenance is probably a very low priority at the present time.

MOO.

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast