1142 users online (100 members and 1042 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Possible multiple victims of CWW

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...r-Leads!/page2

Talk about Wow... check out post #17 from a 2009 Websleuths forum on missing persons in Jefferson Co. MO including RAB. Can anyone find connections between these 3 missing perrsons? Interesting too that Sheriff Scott mentioned talking with Dateline NBC. Book and movie material no doubt!

Dateline NBC ought to come to Hillsboro Missouri and do a show on the missing persons in Jefferson County. Amanda Jones, Ron Bolin, and Mark Maty.

No arrests have been made in any of the cases, but there are two strong suspects, who could use the heat turned up once again.

Maybe some serious money to get people talking.

Yes, I am related to one of these missing persons.
    Last edited by KateB; 09-18-2015 at 09:35 AM. Reason: added quote tags for clarification.

Just need to interrupt the flow to say I'm in awe of the sleuthing talent of the posters on these threads. It's a treat to be reading here......carry on..
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Just need to interrupt the flow to say I'm in awe of the sleuthing talent of the posters on these threads. It's a treat to be reading here......carry on..
    Chelly, I know for sure you are a heck of a good sleuther.
    You are just a late comer to this particular case. Have you had a chance to catch up on all the discussion threads? It's a lot of reading, but well worth it!

I can't wait until YOU put YOUR sleuthing skills to work!!!

What is the connection between this old friend and the 96 case? Seems to be a reason why she's speaking now. Sheriff Scott is an amazing man. Love his tactics!http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30013123/...m#.VfNrfO-rSi4

I'm sorry to say. But I think they are fishing with trying to tie cw with the minister murder from 20 years ago. Jmo

But they are doing the same with the missing and dead women in the Chipotle Ohio area.

They are looking to tie any and everybody who could have anything to do with anything.

But 20 years later with the bland information given of no real motive. Tells me that they are fishing to close a case of a 20 year homicide.

If I was Florida DA. I wouldn't want the jurors to hear any of this non proven speculation about a drug addict minister who was killed 20 years ago. Especially since they have no evidence that ties cw to the murder.

Besides them knowing each other during drug related times; doesn't prove anything.

Jmo
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Gotta love autocorrect, Dexter...Chipotle, Ohio!!!
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    Gotta love autocorrect, Dexter...Chipotle, Ohio!!!
    Lmao. Lol.

Agreed. Lol. I am now in the process of suing the auto-correct app that is on my phone. Lol.

I give up. But I had good intentions.
    Lol. Thanks for the smile.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    I'm sorry to say. But I think they are fishing with trying to tie cw with the minister murder from 20 years ago. Jmo

But they are doing the same with the missing and dead women in the Chipotle Ohio area.

They are looking to tie any and everybody who could have anything to do with anything.

But 20 years later with the bland information given of no real motive. Tells me that they are fishing to close a case of a 20 year homicide.

If I was Florida DA. I wouldn't want the jurors to hear any of this non proven speculation about a drug addict minister who was killed 20 years ago. Especially since they have no evidence that ties cw to the murder.

Besides them knowing each other during drug related times; doesn't prove anything.

Jmo

Oh, I agree they are fishing. But every once in a while LE will solve a really old case, so if they get someone on a current murder case I'm sure they would look at ALL unsolved murder cases anywhere near where the murderer has lived. That's just good police work.

Question: Who is the "murdered minister" you mention in your post? I think I've missed reference to a murdered minister along the way.

--------------------

Speaking of computer connections, Amanda Jones is one of the missing persons. She was from Hillsboro, Missouri, was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time she disappeared in 2005 after meeting with the alleged father of her unborn child. The child was the result of a "one night stand" and the alleged father wanted nothing to do with her from the time she announced her pregnancy, claiming the child was not his. She had contacted him and arranged to meet him that afternoon. She wanted to discuss child support with him. He claims they met and talked and that she left. He says the last time he saw her she was sitting in her car in the parking lot of the Civic Center where they had met, talking on her cell phone. When reported as missing by her family, her car was still sitting in the same parking lot. No purse or cellphone was inside.

Obviously the guy was/is a person of interest. His attorney claims he co-operated with police and allowed them to "search his personal property". Which I guess would be his cellphone.

At the time, this dude was an instructor in computer science at the local community college!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post

Question: Who is the "murdered minister" you mention in your post? I think I've missed reference to a murdered minister along the way !

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime...rance_70184697

“I just said, ‘If you decide you would like to speak with me about Mr. Bolin’s demise, you can get in touch with me,’ and I left it at that,” Coombs said. “I didn’t anticipate that he was going to talk to me, but I wanted to let him know we were still investigating the case.”

He was a preacher who knew cw and got mixed up with drugs prior to his so called demise per LE statement in the article.

Missouri Death Penalty

If CWW was involved in the 1996 disappearance (and possible murder) of Ronnie Bolin,
    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime...rance_70184697
    I think it is unlikely he will admit guilt to a Missouri crime of murder, (unless he agrees to a plea deal) because Missouri is super serious about the death penalty, according to this article from one month ago 8/31/2015:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...r-20150831-260

In the Execution Business, Missouri Is Surging
    Defense lawyers call it a crisis; the state says it’s just doing its job.

ORIGINALLY FILED Monday, August 31, 2015 at 7:15 a.m. ET

Since Texas carried out the country’s first lethal injection in 1982, the state has performed far more executions than any other state. To date, 528 men and women have been put to death in Texas, more than the total in the next eight states combined.

But viewed from a slightly different angle, Texas has lost its place as the epicenter of the American death penalty, at least for the moment. Since November 2013, when Missouri began performing executions at a rate of almost one per month, the state has outstripped Texas in terms of the execution rate per capita. In 2014, both states executed 10 people, but Texas has more than four times the population of Missouri.
    Last edited by SeesSeas; 09-13-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Ronnie Bolin.....why the silence regarding him??? I would think the MO media would be all over that story.....but nothing! Not even a recap of what happened those 19 years ago. MO media remains silent. I find that curious unless they suspect CWW really has nothing to do with his disappearance. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoo View Post
    Ronnie Bolin.....why the silence regarding him??? I would think the MO media would be all over that story.....but nothing! Not even a recap of what happened those 19 years ago. MO media remains silent. I find that curious unless they suspect CWW really has nothing to do with his disappearance. What do you guys think?
    I think this is a good observation.
    I, too, would have expected the media to be all over this
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    I think this is a good observation.
    I, too, would have expected the media to be all over this
    Hard for reporters to get LE on the phone over the weekend, maybe?

Anyone find out yet why CCW's a suspect in Ronnie Bolin's disappearance/murder? I've been scouring the internet and can't find a peep so far.
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post
    Anyone find out yet why CCW's a suspect in Ronnie Bolin's disappearance/murder? I've been scouring the internet and can't find a peep so far.
    I thought they worked together at that time but not sure this was an accurate report.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast