616 users online (55 members and 561 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    "If you decide you would like to speak with me about Mr. (Ronnie) Bolin's demise..."
    http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cri...ile_touch=true

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert View Post
    I thought they worked together at that time but not sure this was an accurate report.
    Yes, I remember reading that, too. It was in an article somewhere. I thought there would be more info out there somewhere and it still may show up; I'll keep looking. Maybe RB discovered something bad that CCW was doing. Coworkers do have a tendency to notice what others are doing If I was an IT person, I'd be extra paranoid to not do anything bad given that other IT peeps would have the same capabilities to see and understand what I'm doing, code-wise and what it would mean. Buuuut, there are people who always think they're the smartest in the room and no one could possibly discover what they're doing, so...

I'm determined to find out something, just a little crumb would do.
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...5207d499e.html

The above doesn't require a subscription, but it does have you (it did me) answer two simple survey questions to be able to read it.

CCW and Ronnie Bolin met as teens through church.

I wonder if there's a possibility that MS also knows or knew Ronnie Bolin.
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

Shamelessly looking for a reason to RB's thread -

So, I'll link my post here explaining the move.

I wish a reporter from MO would revisit this case in detail. Surely there are more reasons that LE think CWW is a person of interest besides they knew each other and both did drugs. I would love to hear from Ronnie's family and see if they agree w/ LE regarding CWW as a person of interest and why.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoo View Post
    I wish a reporter from MO would revisit this case in detail. Surely there are more reasons that LE think CWW is a person of interest besides they knew each other and both did drugs. I would love to hear from Ronnie's family and see if they agree w/ LE regarding CWW as a person of interest and why.
    i would not doubt that LE is looking into this case with a microscope now that CWW has been charged in the murder of TS.
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

I can't find much on this case, so this is 100% pure speculation. My thoughts go to CWW helping/making RB escape or disappear, possibly to a foreign country. No real idea why this would be necessary, but it would make me go "wow!" if that were part of it.

I guess the reasons my thoughts go there would be that I find no mention of any blood or struggle or anything to suggest that RB was murdered. Also, since there is so little information publicly available, I don't have a motive for CWW to kill RB.

Anyway, just throwing thoughts around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know what made LE think CWW had something to do with RB's disappearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvrosco View Post
    Do we know what made LE think CWW had something to do with RB's disappearance?
    I can't find anything on it. Hopefully a reporter from the area will summarize the leads at the time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist View Post
    I can't find much on this case, so this is 100% pure speculation. My thoughts go to CWW helping/making RB escape or disappear, possibly to a foreign country. No real idea why this would be necessary, but it would make me go "wow!" if that were part of it.

I guess the reasons my thoughts go there would be that I find no mention of any blood or struggle or anything to suggest that RB was murdered. Also, since there is so little information publicly available, I don't have a motive for CWW to kill RB.

Anyway, just throwing thoughts around.

BBM

Here is some information that might support your "disappearing act" theory. The non-profit corporation Bolin registered was dissolved January 1, 1995 and Bolin disappeared in July 1996, 18 months later.

Bolin is a former minister. In 1992, he incorporated the Hosanna Christian Center in or near Hillsboro, according to state records, but it was dissolved in 1995 for failing to file annual reports. He was working as a “clerical and computer worker” when he disappeared, officials said.
    BBM

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...5207d499e.html

Of course, we all wonder if RB and CWW worked together on computers in some way.

Here is the record of incorporation for the Hosanna Christian Center. Click the "filings" tab and you can view three documents with addresses of those involved. It would be interesting to know if any of those addresses connect to CWW or MS, keeping in mind that we can't sleuth any of the people named, and for that reason shouldn't show the documents here. JMO

https://bsd.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntit...arch&ID=681716

This page is where I found the above link.
    https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_mo/N00046755
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

I was wondering what the average sentence someone gets that is caught with a meth lab. He didn't really do much time. I'm suprised they didn't put more pressure on him and throw the book at him since he was a poi in the bolin case.

Quote Originally Posted by flgrl017 View Post
    I was wondering what the average sentence someone gets that is caught with a meth lab. He didn't really do much time. I'm suprised they didn't put more pressure on him and throw the book at him since he was a poi in the bolin case.
    I was shocked that he didn't get much time - slap on the wrist. Manufacturing is huge, I think. If there weren't cooks, there'd be no product to sell. Maybe he turned informant. Buuuuut, that doesn't jibe with murder. I actually got angry when I saw he wasn't still in prison for manufacturing.

RB 3-25-96 Home Adress

In 3-25-96 ( until at least 4-10-96, warrant filed, or 5-15-96, warrant recalled) Ronnie Allen Bolin's address was:

4633 LARRY LN
    Hillsboro, MO 63050

..according to a Missouri court search in regards to a 'failing to wear seat belt' ticket.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

"Failing to wear a seat belt"

The ticket was filed 3-25-96. Bolin fails to appear at court in 4-8-96. A warrant is issued in 4-10. In 5-14 he is sentenced then to pay a fine and the court costs.

It is important also to note that Bolin got divorced in 12-9-94 according to MO court docs. He did not show up and/or plead at that time.

This and the non-show, warrant etc. in connection with the '96 ticket filing clearly shows that Ronnie Bolin went through something in his life. As posted by Lilibet (thanks!), Bolin, a Reverend of his Church and agent for such corporation, also failed to properly either file an annual report or a dissolution of corporation.

What was going on with him?

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    In 3-25-96 ( until at least 4-10-96, warrant filed, or 5-15-96, warrant recalled) Ronnie Allen Bolin's address was:

4633 LARRY LN
    Hillsboro, MO 63050

..according to a Missouri court search in regards to a 'failing to wear seat belt' ticket.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

"Failing to wear a seat belt"

The ticket was filed 3-25-96. Bolin fails to appear at court in 4-8-96. A warrant is issued in 4-10. In 5-14 he is sentenced then to pay a fine and the court costs.

It is important also to note that Bolin got divorced in 12-9-94 according to MO court docs. He did not show up and/or plead at that time.

This and the non-show, warrant etc. in connection with the '96 ticket filing clearly shows that Ronnie Bolin went through something in his life. As posted by Lilibet (thanks!), Bolin, a Reverend of his Church and agent for such corporation, also failed to properly either file an annual report or a dissolution of corporation.

What was going on with him?

-Nin
    My guess would be meth

I speculate that the divorce may have played a big role in all the changes. Could go either way, life changes lead to divorce or divorce leads to changes in life.

Some denominations wouldn't want a preacher who was divorced. I'm not familiar with the Church of God, so I don't know their position.

The address for the Hosanna Christian Center is the same address as the Church of God. It appears to me that the church remained at that address well past the end of this corporation. So I'm assuming the corporation did not equal the church, but had an additional purpose. I don't necessarily mean a nefarious purpose, just something a additional they wanted to do.

This aspect of the TS investigation (cold cases) really makes me want to investigate, but there seems to be so little out there.

All my opinions & speculations.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast