AZ AZ - Pima Co., NtvMale UP12905, 18-25, very tall, distinctive tattoos, Apr'14

AR is Arkansas.... this is Arizona AZ... (in the header "AR report of John Doe found 2014" ) **might help someone that lives there in AZ find info needed.

Dont feel bad, we get mail with AK (Alaska) all time. Zip code gets it here lol

Last year, a young Native man was found dead in a remote stretch of Arizona desert. He was between 18 and 24 years old and tall—at least 6’2’’ and maybe as much as 6’6”, according to Pima County Medical Examiner Bruce Anderson. The dead man’s chest was adorned with two multi-colored five-pointed stars, and on the right side of his upper back were a clown image and the phrases “smile now” and “cry later” in flowing script.
Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwo...-desert-do-you-recognize-these-tattoos-161718

Tattoos: (See Images Page)
- Multicolor stars on chest
- Clown face(s) with "Smile Now" and "Cry Later" on upper right back

His height makes me think he might be Navajo. A large portion of the Navajo reservation is in Arizona, albeit further north than where this man was found. NamUs says he was found by border patrol, but the article makes it sound like they're pretty sure he was indigenous north american. Not to mention a lot of indigenous central americans tend to be very short.

Also, complete speculation, but the clown tattoo gives me insane clown posse/juggalo vibes. I've known quite a few Native Americans (in southern CO and northern NM, some were Navajo) that were into the juggalo subculture.

His height makes me think he might be Navajo. A large portion of the Navajo reservation is in Arizona, albeit further north than where this man was found. NamUs says he was found by border patrol, but the article makes it sound like they're pretty sure he was indigenous north american. Not to mention a lot of indigenous central americans tend to be very short.

Also, complete speculation, but the clown tattoo gives me insane clown posse/juggalo vibes. I've known quite a few Native Americans (in southern CO and northern NM, some were Navajo) that were into the juggalo subculture.
i was going to comment that to me, none of those tattoos are particularly distinctive. any cholo from the 60's to now can have the clown face "smile now cry later" tattoo its based on an oldie. and the north star tattoo is very common as well. i do think tho that someone who knows him may recognize these.

If he's indigenous, he's definitely native North American. Not only are the tattoos in English, but as a Latino myself, there are no Latinos out there with indigenous ancestry that are that tall. The only place you find Natives of that height are in the U.S.

This might be a possibility:
Andrew Jon Lufkins

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks