1262 users online (282 members and 980 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

GA - Dayanara Peregoino, 7, Roswell, 12 September 2015

Dayanara Peregoino

Roswell police searching for missing child
    "Roswell police are looking for a missing child seen leaving from her home just after 6 p.m. Saturday.

Investigators said Dayanara Peregoino, 7, left her home on Dassow Court after an argument with her parents.

Peregonino was last seen wearing purple pajamas."

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/r...g-child/nndtg/
    Last edited by los2188; 09-13-2015 at 10:27 PM.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Roswell police looking for missing 7-year-old

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/lo...-old/72231890/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I wonder, by "parents" do they mean stable, biological parents who live together in the family home?

Why was she wearing pajamas at 6 p.m.?

Wait... She was last seen YESTERDAY (9/12) @ 6pm? So she's been missing for over 24 hrs.?
    praying so hard that she's found SOON! My son is 7.5 years old & I cannot imagine him being out of my sight... Let alone not knowing where he is overnight. Praying this little lady has been at a friend's home or somewhere safe during the time she's been away from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she was seen leaving the house, who saw her? Is it odd that the parents may have watched her her walk away?

Quote Originally Posted by weeksauce007 View Post
    Wait... She was last seen YESTERDAY (9/12) @ 6pm? So she's been missing for over 24 hrs.?
    praying so hard that she's found SOON! My son is 7.5 years old & I cannot imagine him being out of my sight... Let alone not knowing where he is overnight. Praying this little lady has been at a friend's home or somewhere safe during the time she's been away from home.

I didn't realize it was yesterday, either!!!

I am trying to make sense of this. My DD is a bit of a hot head and stomped off angry a few times. But one of us always followed behind and let her cool down. Usually my son followed because he is 4 yrs older and they could vent about how unfair we were until she decided to come back and sulk. But I can't imagine letting a 7 yr old leave in her PJ's and walk down the road.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

FOX 5 Atlanta
    @FOX5Atlanta 12 minutes
    #BREAKING: Roswell missing 7 year old has been found.

Read more at http://www.scoopnest.com/user/FOX5At...5B9Xo9Tp90M.99

That is ^^^ all I see of the story.Just the headline. I hope it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I am trying to make sense of this. My DD is a bit of a hot head and stomped off angry a few times. But one of us always followed behind and let her cool down. Usually my son followed because he is 4 yrs older and they could vent about how unfair we were until she decided to come back and sulk. But I can't imagine letting a 7 yr old leave in her PJ's and walk down the road.
    This. Exactly.!
    My son (he's almost 8) gets mad (usually b/c we won't allow him to play video games every waking hour... I know, I know... We're terrible!! )... And he'll go sulk in his bedroom or go in the playhouse in our backyard... But never would he, nor would I allow him to walk out the front door & then away from me.

Maybe they're in a close knit neighborhood & they have an idea of where she may be ... At a friends house, etc. I don't know. I can't understand this.at.all.!

This little lady needs to be home, sleeping in her bed, gearing up for another fun week of 1st or 2nd grade... Yes, at 7... She's a 1st or 2nd grader!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    FOX 5 Atlanta
    @FOX5Atlanta 12 minutes
    #BREAKING: Roswell missing 7 year old has been found.

Read more at http://www.scoopnest.com/user/FOX5At...5B9Xo9Tp90M.99
    Hoping & praying this is true & she's home!!!

Related

View Larger

Investigators said Dayanara Peregoino, 7, left her home on Dassow Court after an argument with her parents.
    Sponsored Links

Channel 2 Action News Every Day 4:30-7AM

ALPHARETTA, Ga. — Police say they have found a missing Alpharetta girl that ran away from home Sunday.
    Investigators said Dayanara Peregoino, 7, left her home on Dassow Court after an argument with her parents around 6 p.m.
    Peregonino was found shortly after 11 p.m.
    Officers say the girl is fine and being reunited with her parents.
    NOTE: Peregoino's address is an Alpharetta address but lies within the Roswell Police Department's jurisdiction.

So she really went missing today at 6:00pm and was found this evening at 11:00pm? That's a lot better than this little girl being missing overnight. That must have been some doozy of an argument! I can't even imagine any of my children taking off after not getting their way (that's what usually gets them the most upset). Wow!