Websleuths Volunteers Needed

tybee204

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hi Websleuthers

Very soon we will be opeing a NEW Forum that will Profile 1-2 Missing Persons a week. We hope to have printable flyers for WS Members (and lurkers) to print and distribute, case info and email links to Local Law Enforcement and Local and National Media so members can email and request these cases get the attention they so desperatly need.

Power is in numbers and Websleuths with 5,000 + members and tens of thousands of lurkers can make a difference.

Anyone who would like to volunteer to help get this forum going by researching cases, finding links and information, and helping to determine which cases to profile each week would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Any members with requests for cases to be Profiled please PM me or another staff member with your request.

Thank you
tybee

Tybee,
I will be more than happy to help with researching cases. Right now I am having problems with email, but if I ever manage to get that worked out, I will be happy to help with email also.
Anything else I can do, just ask and I will if I can.

I would be interested in helping if you will share with me what all you would like for me to do. I have no problem with this at all. Let me know if I can help.

I would also be happy to help! Please PM me and let me know what I can do!!

If anyone is available to research and get all the contact links for National Media Sources that profile Missing Persons please let me know.

Some thoughts are
Americas Most Wanted
Greta Van Sustren
Nancy Grace
Primetime Live
20/20

I dont watch much television so you might know of many more then im aware of.

tybee204 said:
If anyone is available to research and get all the contact links for National Media Sources that profile Missing Persons please let me know.

Some thoughts are
Americas Most Wanted
Greta Van Sustren
Nancy Grace
Primetime Live
20/20

I dont watch much television so you might know of many more then im aware of.

Christine has a thread in the missing discussion forum about trying to get some emails sent out to media to promote a dedicated channel for the missing/unidentified. A lot of the media contacts are in that thread.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26445&page=1

I will be more than willing to help if I can...........

Please let me know what I can do to help.

Thank you!

Jade

I'd love to help as well.

I'd love to do a spotlight on rachael cooke..she was what got me interested in missing persons' cases.

if not her, then kelli cox (missing from denton, tx)

You posted your note in 2005 so not sure if you still need any help. I watch all or most of the shows and will help if anyone needs it. I thought I could help if anyone is going out of town on vacation, and during that time needed someone to help with whatever they do.

Just let me know.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho