GUILTY Denmark - Tina Romer Holtegaard, 40, brutally murdered, Kvissel, 8 Oct 2014

KEVINinTO

Former Member
Reaction score
A disturbing story coming out of Denmark. A Danish teen - only 15 years old - murdered her mother after watching ISIS beheading video's with her 29 year old Iraqi boyfriend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...videos-beheading-British-hostages-online.html

A blonde Danish teenager who murdered her mother after watching ISIS' sickening filmed beheadings of British hostages has been jailed along with her older jihadi lover.
Lisa Borch was aged only 15 when in October last year she spent hours on YouTube watching footage of the savage decapitations of David Haines and Alan Henning.
Afterwards she and her radical Muslim boyfriend Bakhtiar Mohammed Abdulla, 29, took a long-bladed kitchen knife and stabbed her mother Tina Römer Holtegaard at least 20 times at the home they shared in rural Kvissel.

As terrible the facts of this case are I am afraid that stories like this will become increasingly common in Europe.

A disturbing story coming out of Denmark. A Danish teen - only 15 years old - murdered her mother after watching ISIS beheading video's with her 29 year old Iraqi boyfriend.

Afterwards she and her radical Muslim boyfriend Bakhtiar Mohammed Abdulla, 29, took a long-bladed kitchen knife and stabbed her mother Tina Römer Holtegaard at least 20 times at the home they shared in rural Kvissel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...videos-beheading-British-hostages-online.html

As terrible the facts of this case are I am afraid that stories like this will become increasingly common in Europe.

So Mom let her 15 yr old daughter's 29 yr old radical Muslim boyfriend move in to their home? That didn't work out so well.

In the next 3 to 5 years, many of those little kids, who have immigrated from Syria and Iraq into Germany/France and the UK, will be growing up. And I predict that some of the thousands will turn pro-Isis in radical ideology. Europe is now being implanted with future Isis instigators, imo. And too late to do anything about it because they are all war refugees. And they have every right to try and find a safer country. But we have seen historically that a small percentage of the children grow up dissatisfied, homesick and they often revert to the radical ideology that the family was fleeing from.

So Mom let her 15 yr old daughter's 29 yr old radical Muslim boyfriend move in to their home? That didn't work out so well.

She should have called the police on the 29 year old Iraqi who was committing statutory rape with her daughter.

In the next 3 to 5 years, many of those little kids, who have immigrated from Syria and Iraq into Germany/France and the UK, will be growing up. And I predict that some of the thousands will turn pro-Isis in radical ideology. Europe is now being implanted with future Isis instigators, imo. And too late to do anything about it because they are all war refugees. And they have every right to try and find a safer country. But we have seen historically that a small percentage of the children grow up dissatisfied, homesick and they often revert to the radical ideology that the family was fleeing from.

BBM

For sure this is going to happen! Look at this video taken of migrants arriving in Slovakia last week. At about 5 seconds in you see a little boy about 5-6 year old making a throat slitting gesture.

Many of the young kids coming in have witnessed be-headings (committed by some of the adults accompanying them).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sn4koQUzHQ&feature=youtu.be

She should have called the police on the 29 year old Iraqi who was committing statutory rape with her daughter.

Not only was she messing around with this guy, but at 15 her prior boyfriend was a married man with children.

I hope her twin sister is not an identical twin.

Looks like things in the US.

So many crazy crimes. Seems like in the US the criminal takes out more members in the family.

I doubt if this was Abdulla's first rodeo. 29 year old men without a violent history don't just casually decide to stab their girlfriends mother to death for the heck of it.

Not statutory rape. In Denmark the age of consent is 15.

But they have laws against much older men taking advance of 15 and 16 year olds (though perhaps the laws are not enforced). Plus it sounds like she might have only been 14 when she was messing around with the married guy.

It's the story of the scorpion and the frog, writ large.

http://www.aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?4&TheScorpionandtheFrog

Really sickening and disturbing. I would not be surprised we hear more about this in Europe and even in America.

I hope we (U.S.) are ready for this. Do we even have any security measures in place, for accepting the thousands of refugees from Syria and other ISIS controlled territories? Will we, the People, be in the dark with regards to how many, and whom we accept as refugees? Unfortunately, I believe this is our future.

Trojan horses, for sure!

Really sickening and disturbing. I would not be surprised we hear more about this in Europe and even in America.

America is already more dangerous than Europe. Just look at the most popular WS threads over the last few days.

One positive thing I learn from WS is geography. Usually I learn about places in the USA, but this time, it will be about a place in Denmark. The articles state the place is rural, and as I look at photos of Kvissel, I'm surprised at how rural it really is.

Tragic case. I'm shocked.

I hope we (U.S.) are ready for this. Do we even have any security measures in place, for accepting the thousands of refugees from Syria and other ISIS controlled territories? Will we, the People, be in the dark with regards to how many, and whom we accept as refugees? Unfortunately, I believe this is our future.

Trojan horses, for sure!

The Twin Cities already have an ISIS problem

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/twin-cities-isis-problem-120000050.html

The office of Minnesota's US attorney, Andrew Luger, said Wednesday that groups "like the Islamic State" had since exclusively targeted the local Somali community.

"Since Al Shabaab began recruiting Minnesota's youth in 2006, the Twin Cities have been a focus of overseas terror recruiting by organizations like the Islamic State for Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)," Luger's office said in a press release. "This cycle of terror recruiting has exclusively targeted Minnesota's Somali community."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back