Reaction score
=
AR-150909802.jpg

Kendra Hatcher was 35

Dallas dentist, a Pleasant Plains High School graduate, shot and killed
By Jason Nevel, Staff Writer - The State Journal-Register
Posted Sep. 3, 2015 at 6:40 PM Updated Sep 3, 2015 at 10:41 PM

[...]
"The detectives called and told us they thought it was her, but we were still holding out hope it wasn't going to be her," Sato said. "Since we found out (late Thursday afternoon), it's brought on another wave of shock and sadness."
Coworkers: Murdered dentist was vibrant, friendly
Carla Wade, WFAA
3:45 p.m. CDT September 4, 2015

[...]
"Kendra had so much to give, and we are so thankful her 35 years were lived to the fullest. We will miss Kendra tremendously, especially her laugh and smiles," the family said. "But we cannot fully mourn and celebrate her life until the authorities apprehend the person(s) responsible for committing this senseless act."

CRYSTAL CORTES ARREST WARRANT

TX - Kendra Hatcher, Dallas, 02 Sept 2015 - Media & Timeline Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2

ARREST WARRANTS for Brenda Delgado and Kristopher Love

FBI COMPLAINT and Affidavit against Kristopher Love

Indictment of Brenda Delgado

A few reminders on the rules for this discussion

• Rumors and gossip are NOT allowed on WS. If you read it on Facebook, leave it on Facebook.
  • Brainstorming theories is encouraged, but must be based on fact. For our purposes, "fact" refers to information published in the mainstream media (MSM) or other acceptable sources, such as academic and professional publications.
  • When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source.
  • If you can't link it, you can't post it.
  • Social media is a nightmare in terms of rumors. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include link.
  • Comments and posts by the general public are considered rumor, and therefore, off limits. Again, leave them where you find them.

please continue here

:bump: so everyone can find their way quickly

I don't know about you guys, but I've shot guns before and it was difficult for me to hold the gun and pull the trigger.
For someone to shoot at close range and that quick, they must have had experience with guns.

It's hard not knowing what LE knows. There was another case/crime that happened years ago, and I believed what I heard in the media. Because the general public couldn't see or name the perpetrator, they did not believe there was one. So now im thinking maybe there really was a guy with them that did this.

Just moved this over so I could respond. Post 997
=============================
lisamac12073
lisamac12073 is offline Registered User

On another note.....CC's dental assistant license has been suspended by the State of Texas.
BD's mom stated that she has already taken her exams.
I just wonder if it was voided.

One of my daughters is a nurse. She took her exams to become a nurse and then had to take State boards to be licensed.

Maybe two different things.

Just moved this over so I could respond. Post 997
lisamac12073
lisamac12073 is offline Registered User

ah, ok. Thanks for the info.
I never thought about that.

On another note.....CC's dental assistant license has been suspended by the State of Texas.
BD's mom stated that she has already taken her exams.
I just wonder if it was voided.

One of my daughters is a nurse. She took her exams to become a nurse and then had to take State boards to be licensed.

Maybe two different things.

Oh I forgot about that !

CC's on is in CPS' custody. I wonder when the hearing will be to return him to her family.

CC's on is in CPS' custody. I wonder when the hearing will be to return him to her family.

That is a weird situation for CC. If she sticks with this story of the mystery black hit man, that will harm her son if she talks, then she can't reunite her son with his extended family---who he really needs to be with right now. Poor baby.

If she wants him to go back to her family then she has to admit there is no dangerous hitman lurking in the shadows. JMO

That is a weird situation for CC. If she sticks with this story of the mystery black hit man, that will harm her son if she talks, then she can't reunite her son with his extended family---who he really needs to be with right now. Poor baby.

If she wants him to go back to her family then she has to admit there is no dangerous hitman lurking in the shadows.

Someone has already fired gunshots at her brother's house where the kids were outside playing.
It was reported in the Dallas Morning News about a week ago.

Someone has already fired gunshots at her brother's house where the kids were outside playing.

I know. But that could have been 'staged', imo.

I don't know about you guys, but I've shot guns before and it was difficult for me to hold the gun and pull the trigger.
For someone to shoot at close range and that quick, they must have had experience with guns.

Every gun has a different trigger pull weight, meaning how much pressure is required to pull the trigger. Some are easier than others to pull.

If she wants him to go back to her family then she has to admit there is no dangerous hitman lurking in the shadows.

None of us here can state for a fact that there was or was not a hitman. Therefore, we cannot state what CC 'has' to do or not do to have her son returned to her family. There is opinion, and then there is fact. We do not know all of the facts in this case and thus far LE has stated that there was a male shooter. Until they come out and state otherwise, anything else is speculation. I think it's important to remember that.

I was just about to say that. Isn't that crazy. Who could that be. CC is locked up, XGF is in hiding.

I bet it's the black gunman...tongue in cheek. But really...who did that???

This murder has so many twists and turns.

None of us here can state for a fact that there was or was not a hitman. Therefore, we cannot state what CC 'has' to do or not do to have her son returned to her family. There is opinion, and then there is fact. We do not know all of the facts in this case and thus far LE has stated that there was a male shooter. Until they come out and state otherwise, anything else is pure speculation.

If there was a hit man, and she wants her son returned, then she needs to tell LE about his identity. She knows more than she is telling, imo. She went to a specific apartment to pick him up and drop him off. :cow:

BTW somebody upthread mentioned an interview on GMA by RP's father. Does anybody happen to have a link? I would like to watch it. TIA

I was just about to say that. Isn't that crazy. Who could that be. CC is locked up, XGF is in hiding.

I bet it's the black gunman...tongue in cheek. But really...who did that???

This murder has so many twists and turns.

Maybe a family member that wants to protect her and corroborate her story. ?

witness description states

saw a white man hurry from the garage and get into a beat up black Jeep Cherokee. The witness said the man was wearing a black hoodie and had it pulled forward to cover his face.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/04/s...own-continues/

"He told me the guy was in a black hoodie and black mask," said the father.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wit...324624031.html

Warrant simply describes CC telling them unknown male suspect.

So where does all the black (AA) male shooter stuff come from?

This feels like an assumption that somehow grew legs. Can someone link me to any MSM supporting the speculation around the race of the shooter?

If there was a hit man, and she wants her son returned, then she needs to tell LE about his identity. She knows more than she is telling, imo. She went to a specific apartment to pick him up and drop him off. :cow:

You said in your previous post that she has to admit there is no hitman. I'm confused. And we don't know where she went to pick up this alleged shooter. And at this point Cc could have told LE a lot more than we know and are simply keeping that information under wraps. Again, we don't know who is saying what and how much LE has put together by now. I'd personally suspect they know quite a bit and are merely being careful and thorough before releasing anything further to the public. And I missed the MSM article where CC stated that this mystery black hitman will 'harm her son if she talks.' Can you provide a link? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74