1072 users online (202 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC - Nick Woodring, 20, Henderson County, 13 Sept 2015

Nick Woodring

MISSING: Henderson County Searching for Missing Man

"Henderson County Deputies are looking for a missing man from Mountain Home.
    20-year-old Nick Woodring was last seen driving his car earlier this week. His family believes somebody knows something.

The Sheriff's Office says they have not found any suspicious evidence. Investigators are looking for leads.

"I just said bye Nick, and he said 'Bye pops!' That was the last I talked to him," said Steven Woodring, Nick's dad.
    Woodring misses his son.

"I can't eat, can't sleep, you can't be happy, you can't watch TV, you can't do anything. It's the worst feeling ever. There is not a worse feeling. That's it. Anybody that's got kids has to know it," said Woodring."

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Oh no, found deceased.

A missing Henderson man was found dead Saturday morning, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.

Nicholas Andrew Woodring, 20, was found at the scene of a vehicle collision in Henderson County on NC 191.

His poor dad will now miss his son forever, so sad. RIP Nick.