959 users online (186 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Man vandalized hia own truck with anti-police messages

A central Texas man "told Whitney police on Sept. 8 someone tagged his truck with "Black Lives Matter" and other graffiti because he displayed pro-police messages and symbols on his pickup."

"But on Friday afternoon, Whitney police arrested Lattin on a misdemeanor charge of making a false police report."

"A Lattin family relative started a Go Fund Me account to help pay for repairs to the truck. In addition, car dealers and body shops even offered to help. The police chief is asking people to stop sending the family money. He's working with the district attorney's office to see how to handle the Go Fund Me account that raised nearly $6,000 and hopes to get the money back to duped donors."

Lol, smh.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

ugh figures