Tracy Fadola Olajide, Vancouver & Near Agassiz BC 1995

Patience

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cc-afn/olajide-tracy-eng.htm
[h=1]Tracy Fadola OLAJIDE (aka: Tracy CANFIELD)[/h][h=2]Cold Case Files[/h]
olajide-150.jpg
click to enlarge

Name : Tracy Fadola OLAJIDE (aka: Tracy CANFIELD)
Details : On Saturday, August 12th, 1995, the nude body of 30 year old Tracy OLAJIDE was discovered on a trail adjacent to the Morris Valley logging road approximately 15 kilometers north of the Lougheed Highway #7, Harrison Mills, near Agassiz, BC.
Investigation has revealed that Tracy was a long time resident of Vancouver, and the mother of one child. She had been a Street Trade Worker in the Vancouver downtown eastside. Tracy was not known as an intravenous drug user, however she used a variety of intoxicants including crack cocaine. She had primarily stopped working the street, although was still active in drug transactions throughout the area. Tracy didn’t have a regular pattern of behavior and wasn’t known to travel.
Tracy was last seen alone on the street in the evening of Thursday, August 10th, 1995, in the vicinity of the Waldorf Hotel, near the Franklin Street and Commercial Drive area of Vancouver, BC.
Contact : If you have any information about this case, please contact:

File : Agassiz Detachment File: 1995 - 2668; RCMP Headquarters File: 2004 - 1279

Are this and the other case of the nude woman found around the same time/place related? Possible SK?
ETA the other girl is Tammy Piper.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And maybe Victoria Yonkers as well?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes I do think they are related as well. There is a least one more case connected and her name was Mary L. I believe. I'll have a look for the details. I think this is work of The Fraser Valley Killer.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Trac...UIBygB&biw=1366&bih=657#imgrc=4OK7h0U6wg_dUM:
index.jpg
Tracy Fadola Olajide

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/rcmp-seek-tips-in-1995-b-c-killings-1.946968
Nov 02, 2010
Investigators believe one man killed the three sex trade workers, and they say significant progress has been made in creating a profile of the culprit.

They believe he may have lived or worked in the rugged areas between Agassiz and Mission where the women's bodies were dumped. He may have been visiting the region to hunt or fish or was working in the forest industry or for correctional services.

They also say the killer's red 4x4-type vehicle was scratched or damaged during off-road forays to dump the bodies, and he likely wrapped the victims in some type of weathered yellow rain gear before disposing of the remains.

Cater says it is unusual to release details about evidence, but police are hoping it will help jog people's memories.
rbbm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back