GUILTY FL - Maria Nemeth, 31, brutally murdered, Sunrise, 20 Sept 2015

Oh. My. God.
I need a break from WS I think.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh. My. God.
I need a break from WS I think.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

^^^^ what ninij9 said. I can't actually believe this was reported in such gruesome and graphic detail. I want to puke....

This sick person needs to die. Imagine this psycho walking around anywhere? A ticking time bomb. Goodbye.

I can't read the story myself after reading the posts here- can someone give a synopsis- I'm too afraid.

Is this MSM? I guess I'm hoping it's not real. I can't read the story. Just the sound of it is so upsetting. :(

Oh my god- that poor woman. Sick... just sick. She had to have suffered tremendous pain. He is a monster.

Tequila and drugs or bath salts maybe???

How in the... Ok. Wow! Why would you even want to? Was this in Florida? At least they have the death penalty.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

The guy had to have been on more than just booze. Either that or he had significant psychological problems to begin with. Either way this is a horrible crime.

There really is no possible way to even begin to discuss this case. Wish I'd never read about it and I really hope this poor woman was so extremely passed out that she never knew what was happening.

There is no room on the earth for this monster.

It had never occurred to me that this is even possible. Dear gods I wish I hadn't read that.

I hope he told the truth when he said she never woke up...

RIP Maria.

It's this guy's word. Maybe he was REALLY into rough sex. The worst kind. This case reminds me of the gang rape that happened in Delhi in 2012.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back