887 users online (125 members and 762 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    oh my gosh!!! it has to be synthetic drugs behind this!

"Boy, you better straighten up before I take out your eyes and look at your brain to see what's wrong with you."

Thank you to whomever added "graphic" to the thread title.

I read about this crime on FB before I saw the thread on WS, despite the warnings, because I have read about so much depravity over the years that I've hardened to it. I usually breeze right past the graphic material warnings. But this time, I literally had to stop reading partway through because I thought I was going to throw up. I really don't think that level of detail needed to be published by media. Her poor family. (And of course, poor Maria. May she rest in peace.)

Am I the only one wondering if she even said her ex's name during sex? Or is that just a pathetic excuse FL came up with to try and justify the attack?
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. --Dalai Lama XIV

Similar case in St. Paul, Minnesota in 2008, with a 2009 conviction. Perhaps a Florida court would be able to get the DP in their case.

Snipped article, some graphic information concerning injuries at the end of the article.

http://www.startribune.com/jury-find...ault/45057582/

"Two families sobbed in a St. Paul courtroom Thursday night when Michael C. Sontoya was convicted of first-degree murder while committing a sexual assault and second-degree murder while committing a felony assault in the Sept. 30 death of Gabriela Romo.

Ramsey County District Judge Marybeth Dorn set sentencing for 9:30 a.m. today. Sontoya, 32, of St. Paul, faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison."
    Who MURDERED Susan Spiller?
    Community activist found dead of complex homicidal violence in her North Minneapolis home. Back door kicked in.
    July 2015 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...on-16-Jul-2015

Sontoya was convicted to life without possibility of parole.

http://www.startribune.com/sontoya-g...ling/45095217/

" The judge then told him he'd spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole for causing the death of Gabriela Romo."
    Who MURDERED Susan Spiller?
    Community activist found dead of complex homicidal violence in her North Minneapolis home. Back door kicked in.
    July 2015 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...on-16-Jul-2015

^^^^ I'm not even gonna click on that

I don't understand who even has it in their head to DO SUCH A THING!!!

I agree that reporting all the details is victimizing this woman all over again. Sad.
    it's not right or wrong, it's just different.

"Differences of race, nationality or religion should not be used to deny any human being citizenship rights or privileges. Life is to be lived to its fullest so that death is just another chapter. Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others."- Rosa Parks

Sad and horrible. I didn't read the news accounts of this on purpose. A similar thing did happen that I know of.
    A fellow called " zero" who hung out with the Manson clan. I think his death was ruled a suicide even though he was supposedly playing Russian roulette with a loaded revolver that had no fingerprints on it. Later some of the girls said he was shot n the head by someone as he climaxed with one of the girls. Brad Davis was there and some think he shot zero.

Quote Originally Posted by mayqueen View Post
    Am I the only one wondering if she even said her ex's name during sex? Or is that just a pathetic excuse FL came up with to try and justify the attack?
    I had the same thought. And we will never know because this poor woman is not alive to tell the truth of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mayqueen View Post
    Thank you to whomever added "graphic" to the thread title.

I read about this crime on FB before I saw the thread on WS, despite the warnings, because I have read about so much depravity over the years that I've hardened to it. I usually breeze right past the graphic material warnings. But this time, I literally had to stop reading partway through because I thought I was going to throw up. I really don't think that level of detail needed to be published by media. Her poor family. (And of course, poor Maria. May she rest in peace.)

I don't think she uttered her ex's name. Who does that? Maybe in a B movie. This monster just wanted to do what he wanted to do .MOO
    " Beauty provoketh a thief sooner than gold. "
    William Shakespeare

Don't call out your ex's name during sex.OOPs

I got to the 3rd paragraph of the original link and got dizzy. I am stunned by how savage this was.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

This has been in my head now for two days. I seriously considered taking up knitting and ditching my account here. I have to remind myself that this is the action of the most sick, depraved animal and not a human being at all. Victims need people to bear witness and see their tragic stories through. But I'm saying here, we with this crime, I almost gave up for good. A cage at the zoo is too luxurious for this filth.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here's an article from People Mag -- I just jumped in here, so please forgive if this is a repeat. This is gag material. What makes this guy tick??

Police in Sunrise, Florida, have arrested a 24-year-old man for allegedly killing his girlfriend for twice calling out her ex-husband's name during sex.

Fidel Lopez's arrest report, obtained by PEOPLE, alleges he disemboweled Maria Nemeth, 31, early Saturday morning by pulling her intestines out.
    http://www.people.com/article/man-disembowels-girlfriend-calling-out-ex-name?xid=email-truecrime-20150925AM-20954792-hd

Dayam.
    To he!! in a handbasket's where we're going.

<shudder> <gag>

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast