1186 users online (258 members and 928 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OK - Virginia Rivaux & Anna Baldus, Chelsea, 13 Sept 2015

Virginia Rivaux and "James Isbell"

Green Country woman, daughter missing after Texas trip

"A Chelsea woman and her daughter have disappeared after a trip to Texas.
    Family members of Virginia Rivaux and Anna Baldus have not seen nor heard from them since September 13.
    Rivaux allegedly took her daughter with her boyfriend, known as James Isbell, to Texas for work.
    Family members say they were alerted that something was wrong after finding that Rivaux and Isbell may have been writing bad checks.
    Family heard from Rivaux during a phone call on September 13. They say she was crying hysterically and saying, “I love you.”

- See more at: http://m.fox23.com/news/news/local/g....vqUc9DO8.dpuf
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Bring Virginia Rivaux and Anna Baldus Home

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1720348211518895/

Her Twitter Account. Some old posts...

https://twitter.com/princezz27

Why involve the kid? Could she not have stayed with her Aunt, grandma, or dad and just kept going to school like a regular 10 year old? And a Twitter handle of princess? Maybe for the daughter, otherwise, ugh!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I'm Virginias sister and there are a lot of issues we are trying to work through. Usually she does leave Anna with Grandma so this situation is highly unusual and she always makes sure Anna Is in school. If you have any info please feel free to contact me either through fb <modsnip>
    Last edited by beach; 09-24-2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: please do not post such personal identifying info; dangerous to do so :)

Quote Originally Posted by Xandersmom0506 View Post
    I'm Virginias sister and there are a lot of issues we are trying to work through. Usually she does leave Anna with Grandma so this situation is highly unusual and she always makes sure Anna Is in school. If you have any info please feel free to contact me either through fb <modsnip>

I am so sorry for what you and your family must be going through and I pray both Virginia and Anna are located soon!
    Last edited by beach; 09-24-2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: edited quoted post

It is reported James Isbell is not the real name of the man they are with, have authorities been able to figure out his true identity?
    Last edited by beach; 09-24-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Welcome. I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. You may have already come across the resources here on websleuths for families with a loved one missing, but just in case, here's a link to the forum for those resources: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...sons-Resources

Praying that your sister and niece are found safe very quickly.
    Last edited by beach; 09-24-2015 at 12:32 PM. Reason: edited quoted post

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    It is reported James Isbell is not the real name of the man they are with, have authorities been able to figure out his true identity?
    No they havent

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Bumping for Virginia and Anna.
    Where are the sleuths on this one???

Timeline per Sabrina (this is her step-son's mom)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1720348211518895/

TIMELINE:
    ∙ March, 2015 - James toured a 1-bedroom apartments in Fort Worth - Trinity District Urban Apartments - 432 Samuels Ave., Fort Worth.
    ∙ July 13, 2015 - Last time Ginnie’s son saw her before she left for Texas
    ∙ Between July and August, Ginnie, James and Anna were in Ada, Oklahoma, Fort Worth, Oklahoma
    ∙ August 12, 2015 - First day of school in Chelsea, OK. Anna was not present at school and so far has not been un-enrolled or enrolled anywhere else.
    ∙ September 2, 2015 - Vehicle spotted in Allen, Texas
    ∙ September 2, 2015 - Hot check written by James to Handyman Matters for $2,950.00 (returned to bank on September 4,2015) (they have 10 locations around the Dallas/Fort Worth area including locations in Arlington, Grand Prairie, and Mckinney)
    ∙ (Week of) September 7, 2015 - Ginnie gave ex-husband the address to the Fort Worth apartments claiming that would be their address. Trinity District Urban Apartments - 432 Samuels Ave., Fort Worth.
    ∙ September 13, 2015 - Last time son, Caleb, talked to her - 10:49 p.m.
    Last edited by Lmustang89; 09-26-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Update relationship of Sabrina

Here are a couple links to the Trinity District Urban Apts.
    432 Samuels Ave.
    Fort Worth, Texas.

http://www.trinitydistrictapts.com/

http://www.forrent.com/apartment-com...1000534762.php

No new updates?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast