816 users online (180 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Toronto LE, warn sex offender w/ history of assaulting children

"The Toronto Police Sex Crime Unit released a photo of Richard Patterson, 48, on Tuesday.

Police said he has prior convictions for sexual assault, sexual interference, and failing to comply with court-ordered conditions. He is likely to reoffend, police said.

Patterson will be living in Toronto and must report to a probation officer".

"Patterson has convictions for sexual assault, sexual interference and failing to comply with court-ordered conditions.

Toronto Police issued the notice because of his “history of sexual assaults against children, and his potential to reoffend,” according to a press release."

East Tennessee
    Now it is our job to look for certain particularly dangerous criminals that will re-offend? I vote the public put LE and your state or province of residence back in charge of highly likely to re-offend criminals. Like halfway houses on state prison grounds, perhaps? They can landscape and clean the outside of the buildings still behind the barbed wire. Or cook if they have a knack, at the prison. Garden, raise animals for food? Sheep shearing?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.