753 users online (88 members and 665 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsctr View Post
    For more than 80 days, officials puzzled over the cause of the girl’s death. The official who relayed the mother’s allegations against her boyfriend said the medical examiner found no signs of external bruising or internal bleeding that would be consistent with blunt force to the victim’s stomach. But investigators are operating under the theory that McCarthy did something violent to the girl’s midsection in such a way that she was unable to breathe.

“There is confidence that what he did to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life,” the official said.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...RsI/story.html
    "There is confidence that what he did to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life", the official said.
    "There is confidence that what he did to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life", the official said.

Thank you for posting this. Whether it was MM, RB or both, there is confidence that what was done to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life.
    Never assume you know anything... or everything... about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case. (paraphrasing great advice from trackergd Holly Grim thread).

I have learned that people tend to believe, hold onto and investigate off whatever a witness, a suspect, friend or family says...People lie.
    Think outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Steleheart View Post
    Thank you joypath, you always come through. Burking is what I posted earlier because I can so totally see a short tempered person sitting on a fussy child and holding her mouth shut while telling her to shut up. It's restricting the lungs from expanding, even if she didn't put her whole weight directly on the child. Something similar happens when a sleeping / inebriated adult rolls over on a child and it is mistaken for SIDS because there is no damage.

MOO
    Sounds like this could be the case.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Burking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bootctr, JA has said 5 month as the timeframe MM allegedly held her captive.

Quote Originally Posted by heartgoesout View Post
    Bootctr, JA has said 5 month as the timeframe MM allegedly held her captive.
    I don't trust everything he says or media reports. Lol.

MA - BELLA NEVAEH AMOROSO BOND, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, Jun'15, - #6 *ARR...

I think he had seen this procedure in one of his demonology, satanist books or maybe he had books on exorcisms. LE has his books as evidence. If he was very mad and lost his temper with her crying and screaming not wanting to go to bed. I think he would have acted out, punched, slapped, strangled, strike in the cheek, spank hard on her body which would have left marks but it seems he was very careful to not leave any marks on her little body. So a planned exorcism of sorts seem very possible.

I do believe him on this. He clearly says in an interview that she was held captive for 5 months. That's what she told him. He listened to her story and believed what she told him.

I can't imagine what would go through my mind if someone told me a story like RB's, but I'm not a druggie with issues of my own like JA. The life he led, and the things he's seen, really this story was plausible in this world.

As evidence presents itself to him he now believes RB's story was a lie and that she was most likely involved in one way or another.
    Never assume you know anything... or everything... about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case. (paraphrasing great advice from trackergd Holly Grim thread).

I have learned that people tend to believe, hold onto and investigate off whatever a witness, a suspect, friend or family says...People lie.
    Think outside the box.

I'm a big baby and afraid to google how is an exorcism preformed. Too spooky for me. Can someone do this and see if anything refers to pressure on a persons body?
    Exorcism does not add up with what little the police are saying. I have never watched the movie. I petrified of horror movies like that!! But what I do know is just holy water and bible verses not physical interaction.

Think outside the box.

I'm a big baby and afraid to google how is an exorcism preformed. Too spooky for me. Can someone do this and see if anything refers to pressure on a persons body?
    Exorcism does not add up with what little the police are saying. I have never watched the movie. I petrified of horror movies like that!! But what I do know is just holy water and bible verses not physical interaction.
    I did and put a link.

MA - BELLA NEVAEH AMOROSO BOND, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, Jun'15, - #6 *ARR...

I do believe him on this. He clearly says in an interview that she was held captive for 5 months. That's what she told him. He listened to her story and believed what she told him.

I can't imagine what would go through my mind if someone told me a story like RB's, but I'm not a druggie with issues of my own like JA. The life he led, and the things he's seen, really this story was plausible in this world.

As evidence presents itself to him he now believes RB's story was a lie and that she was most likely involved in one way or another.
    I've been off the thread since Thurs I believe. Last I read JA didn't believe her story. This is what I heard him tell reporters. has this changed again?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    I don't trust everything he says or media reports. Lol.

Unfortunately many people read something the media reports and takes it as complete fact.
    As Abe Lincoln once said "Everything you read on the internet is always true".

Think outside the box.

White orchard read the last line of my post. and welcome back.
    Not sure what day he said he no longer believes her story.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    I did and put a link.

Cant read it. For real I won't sleep. Can you summarize your findings? Is physical contact part of an exorcism?

White orchard read the last line of my post. and welcome back.
    Not sure what day he said he no longer believes her story.
    There were many interviews after the vigil where JA said he and his mom no longer believed her story and he believed she was involved. I'm too tired I going to go to bed but I will post a bunch of the links.

Cant read it. For real I won't sleep. Can you summarize your findings? Is physical contact part of an exorcism?
    I will try to do it tomorrow when I get home from work. I'm just too sleepy. I can barely keep my eyes open. I have to take my little dachshund Heidi out to go pee before bed. My cat Bella is crying for food. She never stops eating. Lol.

The link is just a bunch of stories of kids and others who have been killed during exorcisms. People who perform these are mentally ill with schizophrenia or another mental disorder not the victim.

Unfortunately many people read something the media reports and takes it as complete fact.
    As Abe Lincoln once said "Everything you read on the internet is always true".
    Good one, heartgoesout. I needed that one little laugh.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast