CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Does anyone know if MS wore a wedding ring? I do not see one in the first wedding photo posted by Beach in the above thread.

Photo [March 2012] on MS's FB shows him wearing wedding ring:

554550_10150889608034325_1223793630_n.jpg

Re those wedding photos, if they aren't brothers in real life, they've got a total twins fantasy act going - same type of shirt, tie, glasses.

Thanks for posting the photos Coyote. Dang they really bother me though and I can't put my finger on why they give me such a creepy feeling. Yuck I feel like I need a shower after seeing those and I'm really not trying to be dramatic. Too weird for me to put into words.

Thanks for posting the photos Coyote. Dang they really bother me though and I can't put my finger on why they give me such a creepy feeling. Yuck I feel like I need a shower after seeing those and I'm really not trying to be dramatic. Too weird for me to put into words.

I just want to clarify.... I can't take credit for them, someone else sleuthed them <modsnip> My only contribution was figuring out where Beach posted them. :)

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

attachment.php
ill tell ya what is creepy is that less than 2 months after this picture was taken , the man on the right may have watched or helped SLAUGHTER THE MAN ON THE LEFTS BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!!!!!

The picture of MS and CWW holding the bride up like that gives strange vibes... Who poses like that?

The picture of MS and CWW holding the bride up like that gives strange vibes... Who poses like that?

How many grooms would allow their bride to be held like that by another man at all? I don't care how close the guys are, most men are a bit territorial at that stage in their relationship.

MOO, but I find it odd.

Didn't Skinner state that there is a big height difference between the two? I'm not seeing it....

TS could have done so much better....she must have been blinded by love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many grooms would allow their bride to be held like that by another man at all? I don't care how close the guys are, most men are a bit territorial at that stage in their relationship.

MOO, but I find it odd.

Maybe MS had a sexual encounter with Wayne's wife so Wayne wanted to get back at him...killing TS would be his way? IMO. I really have no idea..just throwing something out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO, but I find it odd.

Exactly and MS looks like the groom out of the two, he's the one leaning in close

TS could have done so much better....she must have been blinded by love.

I wondered about that, and came to the conclusion that she had reached the stage where she wanted children. She was looking for a man who she thought would make a good father.

ill tell ya what is creepy is that less than 2 months after this picture was taken , the man on the right may have watched or helped SLAUGHTER THE MAN ON THE LEFTS BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!!!!!

Which one is MS?

The difference to me of MS at charity balls in a tux and this pic. Weird

Skinner said MS is 6 inches taller. Hm. Not according to this pic

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member