1304 users online (231 members and 1073 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Pictures May Prove Jimmy Rodgers Lied About Knowing Mark Sievers! You Decide!

Jimmy Rodgers has been charged with 2nd degree murder in the death of Florida doctor Teresa Sievers.

Rodger's lawyer said he told him "he didn't know those people in Florida" meaning Mark and Teresa Sievers.
    In the same article a neighbor of Rodger's in Missouri said she has seen Mark Sievers at Rodgers trailer before.
    http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/m...eath-in-court/

Thanks to incredible sleuthing by our members on Websleuths we have what we believe is proof that Rodgers and Sievers, at the very least, met in May.

Take a look for yourself.

First side by side is Jimmy Rodger's mug shot and what appears to be Jimmy Rodgers at Curtis Wayne Wright's wedding talking to Mark Sievers.
    A source has comfirmed it is Mark Sievers in the picture

For me what did it is the hair. The widow peak. That and the fact this person looks almost exactly like the mug shot.

Second side by side is a still from a video taken from a news source (listed below) and the same wedding picture.

After several moderators and I looked at these photos we all agree this is Jimmy Rodgers talking to Mark Sievers therefore proving he lied to his lawyer.

Without talking to the suspect and Mark Sievers we can't say with 100 percent certainty we are right but I feel confidant enough to put the photos up for you to judge as well.

If any mistakes have been made please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

(link to video http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/m...eath-in-court/ )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    DO NOT POST ANY OTHER PICTURES WITHOUT ADMINISTRATOR APPROVAL.

IF YOU WANT TO POST A PICTURE PLEASE SEND IT TO websleuthscomments@gmail.com
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

IMO it's JR, in addition to the widows peak you've noted the ears are identical in shape and placement and there is the same deep indent right below the lip. Quite the find

If not JR, then it is a look alike! What are the odds that JR has a twin bro as well? That would certainly be a wow factor!

ETA: In second set of pics, the smile is identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert View Post
    If not JR, then it is a look alike! What are the odds that JR has a twin bro as well? That would certainly be a wow factor!
    It's either jr or CWW grown son. But looks like jr.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Tricia- this is your website- so the fact you are into this case (after likely many years of sleuthing) is rather exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a difference in the flowers that were being worn on the day of the wedding. MS had the boutonniere with obvious green on the bottom. Without question, that is MS and not CWW.

Can we assume that this picture has been forwarded to law enforcement Tricia?

Hold on. Bald spot in the wedding photo. No bald spot in other photos. Plus the ears stick out more in wedding photo.

Okay y'all got me. The jail and wedding photo is the same person. The round face features is spot on. Okay. Thats jr at the wedding.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    Can we assume that this picture has been forwarded to law enforcement Tricia?
    Yes, that is safe to assume.

CWW had a white boutonniere (flower) on the day of the wedding. MS, like the other groomsmen, had a white and turquoise one. Unless CWW and MS changed flowers at some point during the day (*said in my sarcastic voice*) - this picture is WITHOUT DOUBT MS.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Yes, that is safe to assume.

Thank you more than you know!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Hold on. Bald spot in the wedding photo. No bald spot in other photos. Plus the ears stick out more in wedding photo.

Okay y'all got me. The jail and wedding photo is the same person. The round face features is spot on. Okay. Thats jr at the wedding.
    I see that, too. Could be lighting. Could be recent buzz cut in May that's combed over in the August mugshot.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post

If you mean in front near center, that's not a bald spot that's just closely trimmed hair likely done for the wedding

It's to be expected that JR would lie about knowing murder victims or family. Deny. Deny. Deny. He lives in another state far, far away. He really (he thought) had nothing to lose, maybe he thought LE would take his word for it and not investigate, lol. I'm just so curious to know what happened between that May 2 wedding happiness to June 28 hideous and very personal bludgeoning someone (unknown to you JR) to death.
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast