TX - Nita Moseley, 33, pregnant, murdered, La Marque, 26 Sept 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
http://www.galvnews.com/news/free/article_1b5375bc-651d-11e5-a8ba-c7d3b44dd7c4.html

http://www.click2houston.com/news/woman-found-dead-in-la-marque-home-son-missing/35511326

The neighbor said he discovered the woman's body on the kitchen floor. He said the woman was 33 years old and had a 15-year-old son.

"Apparently he got really good grades," he said. "Smart kid, wanted to play football."

The woman was also expecting another child.

"She was four months pregnant," the neighbor said. "She was pretty happy-go-lucky. Didn't have a lot of drama in her life."

Detectives with the La Marque Police Department investigated the woman's death Saturday. The victim's name has not been released.

Teen and a vehicle found. It is likely the woman's car. Are you thinking what I am thinking?

These cases just keep getting darker, and darker. :(

Those are crazy.

I find it interesting somebody can look so normal and put together in their pictures online and really be a mess of a person in real life. Sad for everyone involved. This story really highlights how parents' actions can horribly affect their kids. NOT saying at all that she deserved her murder, but her kid(s) have really paid the price for their parents' lifestyle choices.

New details after mother found murdered in home, teen son charged
Son, 14, charged with murder after his pregnant mother found dead

Author: Anoushah Rasta, Reporter
Jonathan Martinez, Anchor/Reporter
Published On: Sep 29 2015 11:27:52 AM CDT Updated On: Sep 29 2015 06:37:18 PM CDT

[...]
KPRC 2 has learned that Child Protective Services investigated the family in 2005.

Relatives said at the time there was a bitter custody dispute between Moseley and her then-husband. The relatives also said the parents were engaged in conduct that places the child in probable, imminent and irreparable injury.

Relatives were granted custody of the boy, but it wasn't the last time he would bounce from home to home.

In 2010, CPS was involved for a second time. It's unclear why the relatives he was staying with no longer had custody or who currently has custody.

Over the last decade, the documents also reveal restraining orders filed on more than one occasion involving the parents.
Murdered La Marque mom was pregnant, official confirms
By Miya Shay
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 04:25PM

[...]
She never expected Moseley to be dead, and her grandson to be charged with murder.

"He was loving and smart, anything I tell him to do, he would do it," said Maldonado. "If I tell him not to do something, he wouldn't do it. I never did see any anger problems. Never never. Nita loved him so much. That was her world, her heart."

Teen son of La Marque woman found dead charged with murder
By Miya Shay
Monday, September 28, 2015 05:57PM

[...]
"She did any and everything for her son, and for him not to be there, it is a little disturbing," said Austin, a man who lived next door.

Eyewitness News, though, is learning there is another side to the story. The teenager's father told us Monday afternoon that the boy was a "good kid." The father also says Moseley has had numerous cases with Child Protective Services.

Our sources tell Eyewitness News that Moseley has had a number of dealings with CPS, involving more than one child. Her other children do not live with her. Sources also tell Eyewitness News that Moseley spent years working as an exotic dancer, and used to travel around the country.
Boy, 14, charged with murdering his pregnant mother who was 'found in a pool of blood' had twice been removed from the family home in Texas
By Jennifer Newton for MailOnline
Published: 09:11 EST, 30 September 2015 | Updated: 10:00 EST, 30 September 2015

[...]
However, it had now emerged that the boy and another son of Ms Moseley had been removed from her care by officials for Harris County Child Protective Services.

Spokeswoman Estella Olguin said the teenage suspect was first removed from his mother's custody in October 2005 and was in foster care until his paternal grandmother received custody of him in March 2007.

He again was removed from his mother's custody in April 2010 and was in foster care until his father was awarded custody in February 2011. She added that another son also was removed from the woman's custody less than a month after his birth for the same reasons as the older boy.

[...]
Betty Simons told the station: 'My family is grieving, they are hurt. They all feel just lost without her. There's nothing bad to say about her. She was beautiful, and smart, and so easy to love.

Police Say 14-Year-Old Confesses to Stabbing Pregnant Mother

A 14-year-old boy has confessed to strangling and stabbing his pregnant mother more than 20 times in an attack at the home they shared south of Houston, investigators said Thursday.

Police in La Marque said in a statement that the 33-year-old woman was about five months pregnant when she was found dead in the home Saturday. An autopsy was performed Wednesday and shows most of her stab wounds were to the back and neck.

Investigators have not indicated a motive in the killing but said in the statement that, "The son did provide a voluntary statement in which he confessed to causing the death of his mother."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/texas-police-teen-confessed-stabbing-strangling-mother-34181271

My goodness, after reading everything about this child's life, it is evident violence surrounded him. I am not condoning what he did, but I cannot help but feel empathy for him and the turbulent life he endured.

This case keeps popping up on my news feed. Still no motive?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back