1207 users online (266 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

SIDEBAR #55 - Travis Alexander forum

Lunar eclipse Blood Red Super moons

NASA says there will be 12,064 lunar eclipses between -1999 BC and +3000 AD.

Of these 12,064 lunar eclipses, 3,479 will be total lunar eclipses. That’s an average of less than one total lunar eclipse per year. It is an average of 2.5 lunar eclipses per year of "total plus partial" lunar eclipses.

During that time there will be 142 Lunar Tetrads (four total lunar eclipses in a row, with no intervening partial lunar eclipse). 62 will occur between 1 AD and 2100 AD. Of the 62, 8 will occur on Biblical Feast Days, so they are called "Biblical Tetrads". The 8th "Biblical Tetrad" occurs in 2014-2015 and there will not be another "Biblical Tetrad" for almost 600 years. We are in the time of this tetrad now.

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets Holidays in 1493 – 1494.

"In the same month in which their Majesties (Ferdinand and Isabella)] issued the edict that all Jews should be driven out of the kingdom and its territories, in the same month they gave me the order to undertake with sufficient men my expedition of discovery to the Indies." So begins Christopher Columbus’s diary.

1492 was the same year that the Jews were expelled from Spain and Christopher Columbus ‘amazingly’…. discovered America which is home today for more than 5 million Jews outside Israel. Like Mordecai said to Esther – "help will come in another way!" And America was blessed by God. More important we believe that America’s purpose was to protect Israel and offer a safe haven for the Jewish people. That is coming to an end. we haven't been their friend in along time.

The tetrad of 1949-50 occurred just after the founding of Israel, and the tetrad of 1967-1968 occurred as the Six-Day War was fought in Jerusalem. And now this one.

A change is coming and hard times are coming on this world, but the world is not ending yet.

Link to previous thread:

SIDEBAR #54 - Travis Alexander forum
    Last edited by KateB; 09-27-2015 at 10:11 PM.

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website

Quote Originally Posted by GigiG View Post
    I am so fascinated by this stuff. Wanting to share this book again, written by a friend of a friend:

http://www.amazon.com/Glimpsing-Heav.../dp/1426215142

It's a wonderful book, very eloquently written...
    I just downloaded the book to my Kindle. Can't wait start reading it. 'death travels' I like that and it is so true that your life is forever changed!!
    Thanks for sharing this link...
    Be still and know that I am GOD. Psalm 46:10

Don't judge others or let people bother you!

Smile and have a blessed day!

Dottie Rambo - Sheltered In The Arms Of God
    https://youtu.be/61Q1mDT1QLM?list=RD61Q1mDT1QLM

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToBendPages View Post

Of these 12,064 lunar eclipses, 3,479 will be total lunar eclipses. That’s an average of less than one total lunar eclipse per year. It is an average of 2.5 lunar eclipses per year of "total plus partial" lunar eclipses.

During that time there will be 142 Lunar Tetrads (four total lunar eclipses in a row, with no intervening partial lunar eclipse). 62 will occur between 1 AD and 2100 AD. Of the 62, 8 will occur on Biblical Feast Days, so they are called "Biblical Tetrads". The 8th "Biblical Tetrad" occurs in 2014-2015 and there will not be another "Biblical Tetrad" for almost 600 years. We are in the time of this tetrad now.

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets Holidays in 1493 – 1494.

"In the same month in which their Majesties (Ferdinand and Isabella)] issued the edict that all Jews should be driven out of the kingdom and its territories, in the same month they gave me the order to undertake with sufficient men my expedition of discovery to the Indies." So begins Christopher Columbus’s diary.

1492 was the same year that the Jews were expelled from Spain and Christopher Columbus ‘amazingly’…. discovered America which is home today for more than 5 million Jews outside Israel. Like Mordecai said to Esther – "help will come in another way!" And America was blessed by God. More important we believe that America’s purpose was to protect Israel and offer a safe haven for the Jewish people. That is coming to an end. we haven't been their friend in along time.

The tetrad of 1949-50 occurred just after the founding of Israel, and the tetrad of 1967-1968 occurred as the Six-Day War was fought in Jerusalem. And now this one.

A change is coming and hard times are coming on this world, but the world is not ending yet.
    I believe that with all my heart...we ain't seen nothing yet!

OMG, I try to stay off of Facebook, but thought you guys might like this:

http://abc7.com/pets/texas-man-build...-dogs/1000858/
    I saw that on my news feed on FB too. Pretty cool

Feeling better this evening after a 4 hour nap this afternoon...have a heart echo early in the am. Hope I sleep well tonight after that long nap.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToBendPages View Post

BBM

Hey Pages, not sure if I'm reading that BBM right. Are you saying we, as a country, are no longer friends to Israel (or Jews), or was that part of a quote from someone else? Not clear there...

I work for an organization whose sole raison d'Ítre is about supporting Jews around the world, and the sovereignty of the state of Israel. There are a lot of political differences here and there which change and evolve over time, but we don't feel that America has left us behind by any means...

Celebrating Sukkot*, beginning today...

*The holiday is held in memory of the Book of Exodus tale describing how the Israelites traveled for 40 years through the Sinai Desert in Egypt before entering the Holy Land. To celebrate the occasion, Jews built a structure known as a sukkah, a replica of the huts that Israelites lived in during their voyage.

I may try to spend the next two hours on my front porch. I am watching the Super Moon. So far it is a huge and very bright full moon. It was a bit hidden by my neighbor's roof and trees, but it has risen a bit higher and I can see it clearly now. Unfortunately, it is quite cloudy. I hope those clouds stay out of my way!
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    I may try to spend the next two hours on my front porch. I am watching the Super Moon. So far it is a huge and very bright full moon. It was a bit hidden by my neighbor's roof and trees, but it has risen a bit higher and I can see it clearly now. Unfortunately, it is quite cloudy. I hope those clouds stay out of my way!
    Forager and I were out throwing a frisbee around, does look super, have a nice night, Spellz.

Nasa TV

I just went out and looked at the moon and it's too cloudy...all I could see was the clouds lit up by the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeejunkie View Post
    I just went out and looked at the moon and it's too cloudy...all I could see was the clouds lit up by the moon.
    It's cloudy here, too. Plus, we have such a huge tree canopy, even without the clouds, I'd have to drive somewhere else in order to see anything. I think I'll be okay looking at the pictures other people post.

Thanks for the new thread!!

I don't know whether to write this or not. I think I had a visit to Heaven (or somewhere) after my son died..I was walking down a road with Joey. He wore clothes he wore years ago. There was a road BUT no road. I saw a building but there was no building.Joey kept telling me he was fine now ,I was not to worry any more. He sat on a floor that wasn't there , leaning against a wall that wasn't there. He kept saying don't worry! he turned to a box ? thumbing thru I asked what are you looking for? he said "I am looking for the letter." the whole area was white with grey shadows.I woke up crying. His fingers were clubbed as they were after the stroke. This was after he opened the freezer door in the basement.
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

It's cloudy here, too. Plus, we have such a huge tree canopy, even without the clouds, I'd have to drive somewhere else in order to see anything. I think I'll be okay looking at the pictures other people post.
    I'm hoping someone takes some pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    I don't know whether to write this or not. I think I had a visit to Heaven (or somewhere) after my son died..I was walking down a road with Joey. He wore clothes he wore years ago. There was a road BUT no road. I saw a building but there was no building.Joey kept telling me he was fine now ,I was not to worry any more. He sat on a floor that wasn't there , leaning against a wall that wasn't there. He kept saying don't worry! he turned to a box ? thumbing thru I asked what are you looking for? he said "I am looking for the letter." the whole area was white with grey shadows.I woke up crying. His fingers were clubbed as they were after the stroke. This was after he opened the freezer door in the basement.
    I think you did, Nore! I do believe in that. I dreamed of my Mom after she died and she told me she was okay, too. My grandma dreamed of grandpa and he told her he was fine and they actually had a nice time talking together. The dreams are so real like...

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    God bless you, Nore. I do think he was sending you a message.

From what I've read about people with near-death experiences, most have an almost surreal sense of peace regarding the next phase, but have some concerns about their loved ones.

I believe your son was trying to let you know he was okay, and that you should be, too. He doesn't want you to be sad.

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast