SIDEBAR #55 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeToBendPages

Reaction score
Lunar eclipse Blood Red Super moons

NASA says there will be 12,064 lunar eclipses between -1999 BC and +3000 AD.

Of these 12,064 lunar eclipses, 3,479 will be total lunar eclipses. That’s an average of less than one total lunar eclipse per year. It is an average of 2.5 lunar eclipses per year of "total plus partial" lunar eclipses.

During that time there will be 142 Lunar Tetrads (four total lunar eclipses in a row, with no intervening partial lunar eclipse). 62 will occur between 1 AD and 2100 AD. Of the 62, 8 will occur on Biblical Feast Days, so they are called "Biblical Tetrads". The 8th "Biblical Tetrad" occurs in 2014-2015 and there will not be another "Biblical Tetrad" for almost 600 years. We are in the time of this tetrad now.

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets Holidays in 1493 – 1494.

"In the same month in which their Majesties (Ferdinand and Isabella)] issued the edict that all Jews should be driven out of the kingdom and its territories, in the same month they gave me the order to undertake with sufficient men my expedition of discovery to the Indies." So begins Christopher Columbus’s diary.

1492 was the same year that the Jews were expelled from Spain and Christopher Columbus ‘amazingly’…. discovered America which is home today for more than 5 million Jews outside Israel. Like Mordecai said to Esther – "help will come in another way!" And America was blessed by God. More important we believe that America’s purpose was to protect Israel and offer a safe haven for the Jewish people. That is coming to an end. we haven't been their friend in along time.

The tetrad of 1949-50 occurred just after the founding of Israel, and the tetrad of 1967-1968 occurred as the Six-Day War was fought in Jerusalem. And now this one.

A change is coming and hard times are coming on this world, but the world is not ending yet.

Link to previous thread:

SIDEBAR #54 - Travis Alexander forum

Of these 12,064 lunar eclipses, 3,479 will be total lunar eclipses. That’s an average of less than one total lunar eclipse per year. It is an average of 2.5 lunar eclipses per year of "total plus partial" lunar eclipses.

During that time there will be 142 Lunar Tetrads (four total lunar eclipses in a row, with no intervening partial lunar eclipse). 62 will occur between 1 AD and 2100 AD. Of the 62, 8 will occur on Biblical Feast Days, so they are called "Biblical Tetrads". The 8th "Biblical Tetrad" occurs in 2014-2015 and there will not be another "Biblical Tetrad" for almost 600 years. We are in the time of this tetrad now.

Four TOTAL lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets Holidays in 1493 – 1494.

"In the same month in which their Majesties (Ferdinand and Isabella)] issued the edict that all Jews should be driven out of the kingdom and its territories, in the same month they gave me the order to undertake with sufficient men my expedition of discovery to the Indies." So begins Christopher Columbus’s diary.

1492 was the same year that the Jews were expelled from Spain and Christopher Columbus ‘amazingly’…. discovered America which is home today for more than 5 million Jews outside Israel. Like Mordecai said to Esther – "help will come in another way!" And America was blessed by God. More important we believe that America’s purpose was to protect Israel and offer a safe haven for the Jewish people. That is coming to an end. we haven't been their friend in along time.

The tetrad of 1949-50 occurred just after the founding of Israel, and the tetrad of 1967-1968 occurred as the Six-Day War was fought in Jerusalem. And now this one.

A change is coming and hard times are coming on this world, but the world is not ending yet.

I believe that with all my heart...we ain't seen nothing yet!

Feeling better this evening after a 4 hour nap this afternoon...have a heart echo early in the am. Hope I sleep well tonight after that long nap.

BBM

Hey Pages, not sure if I'm reading that BBM right. Are you saying we, as a country, are no longer friends to Israel (or Jews), or was that part of a quote from someone else? Not clear there...

I work for an organization whose sole raison d'être is about supporting Jews around the world, and the sovereignty of the state of Israel. There are a lot of political differences here and there which change and evolve over time, but we don't feel that America has left us behind by any means... :)

Celebrating Sukkot*, beginning today...

*The holiday is held in memory of the Book of Exodus tale describing how the Israelites traveled for 40 years through the Sinai Desert in Egypt before entering the Holy Land. To celebrate the occasion, Jews built a structure known as a sukkah, a replica of the huts that Israelites lived in during their voyage.

I may try to spend the next two hours on my front porch. I am watching the Super Moon. So far it is a huge and very bright full moon. It was a bit hidden by my neighbor's roof and trees, but it has risen a bit higher and I can see it clearly now. Unfortunately, it is quite cloudy. I hope those clouds stay out of my way!

I may try to spend the next two hours on my front porch. I am watching the Super Moon. So far it is a huge and very bright full moon. It was a bit hidden by my neighbor's roof and trees, but it has risen a bit higher and I can see it clearly now. Unfortunately, it is quite cloudy. I hope those clouds stay out of my way!

Forager and I were out throwing a frisbee around, does look super, have a nice night, Spellz.

Nasa TV

I just went out and looked at the moon and it's too cloudy...all I could see was the clouds lit up by the moon. :(

I just went out and looked at the moon and it's too cloudy...all I could see was the clouds lit up by the moon. :(

It's cloudy here, too. Plus, we have such a huge tree canopy, even without the clouds, I'd have to drive somewhere else in order to see anything. I think I'll be okay looking at the pictures other people post. :)

I don't know whether to write this or not. I think I had a visit to Heaven (or somewhere) after my son died..I was walking down a road with Joey. He wore clothes he wore years ago. There was a road BUT no road. I saw a building but there was no building.Joey kept telling me he was fine now ,I was not to worry any more. He sat on a floor that wasn't there , leaning against a wall that wasn't there. He kept saying don't worry! he turned to a box ? thumbing thru I asked what are you looking for? he said "I am looking for the letter." the whole area was white with grey shadows.I woke up crying. His fingers were clubbed as they were after the stroke. This was after he opened the freezer door in the basement.

It's cloudy here, too. Plus, we have such a huge tree canopy, even without the clouds, I'd have to drive somewhere else in order to see anything. I think I'll be okay looking at the pictures other people post. :)

I'm hoping someone takes some pics!!

I don't know whether to write this or not. I think I had a visit to Heaven (or somewhere) after my son died..I was walking down a road with Joey. He wore clothes he wore years ago. There was a road BUT no road. I saw a building but there was no building.Joey kept telling me he was fine now ,I was not to worry any more. He sat on a floor that wasn't there , leaning against a wall that wasn't there. He kept saying don't worry! he turned to a box ? thumbing thru I asked what are you looking for? he said "I am looking for the letter." the whole area was white with grey shadows.I woke up crying. His fingers were clubbed as they were after the stroke. This was after he opened the freezer door in the basement.

I think you did, Nore! I do believe in that. I dreamed of my Mom after she died and she told me she was okay, too. My grandma dreamed of grandpa and he told her he was fine and they actually had a nice time talking together. The dreams are so real like...

God bless you, Nore. I do think he was sending you a message.

From what I've read about people with near-death experiences, most have an almost surreal sense of peace regarding the next phase, but have some concerns about their loved ones.

I believe your son was trying to let you know he was okay, and that you should be, too. He doesn't want you to be sad.

Hi CJ. he idn't open the freezer he closed it ! a loud slam , no one down there. Honest. They werehome
ii ++ ++ cant write

I think you did, Nore! I do believe in that. I dreamed of my Mom after she died and she told me she was okay, too. My grandma dreamed of grandpa and he told her he was fine and they actually had a nice time talking together. The dreams are so real like...

My sister and my daughter's saw my dad. According to my girls he was on his way to my room.
I know my sister had visions of those thAt had passed a d of someplace beautiful that we assumed heaven. This was while she was dying--there was a lot of activity up around her ceiling at times. Who knows--could have also been drugs--she was on some good ones.

She would have been 61 today. She e never liked her birthday or getting older ~~told her better than alternative.

I got to see the whole big red moon, but my pics look like alien swirling blobs. Should have tried using the tripod, I guess. A programmer I am not. Too many clouds now.

Uh......no rapture so I guess there's some splainin' to do by some doomsday preppers.

Medical examiner in Madonna case.........yes, Madonna pulled no punches, with the knife: hit the lung, heart, broke his jaw and dentures, and the vein in his neck, besides the bullet graze to the back of his neck and numerous stab/slice wounds to both sides of the face, chest, back, arm, hands.
Compare that to her physical state: 2 red line shallow marks on her chest, 2 on upper arm, one on forearm and no recent bruising (one old bruise upper thigh) This was 24 hours after Jose's body was found in the jail and pictures were taken.

Jose was taken 11 meds (pills, inhalers, injections) of one sort or another every day, some 3 times a day, the laundry list of his ailments is staggering. 5'9 and 195 lbs, the same as Madonna. He had a liver transplnt, part of his lung removed, type 2 diabetes, neuropathy(sp), carpel tunnel, heart disease, 4 heart stents, muscle atrophy of the right hand, Wilson's disease............and a lot more.
Narcotics were given to him only after surgeries, and in limited amounts (VA and all that).
VA primary care Dr. said it would be next to impossible for him to aim and pull the trigger on a gun, or hold a knife.

Crazy...........

oh......broken clavicle..... the Judge is ruling on what pics he's going to allow after defense objected to some.

I just downloaded the book to my Kindle. Can't wait start reading it. 'death travels' I like that and it is so true that your life is forever changed!!
Thanks for sharing this link...

Judy Bachrach is a lovely woman, highly intellectual and possessed of a rich spiritual nature. She's also a long-time contributing editor for Vanity Fair.

Credentials aside, she started writing this book about near-death experiences (she calls them something else, can't remember what) for largely personal reasons: Her mother was dying and had Alzheimer's disease. Do people who are no longer cognizant process death the same way as people who are still in possession of their faculties? When you add in people who have been in comatose states, the questions become even more perplexing.

She interviewed many people: young and old, believers and non-believers, good people and bad people, doctors, scientists, philosophers and theologists. What I found most fascinating were the distinctive consistencies across all lines.

It's an easy and interesting read. Her writing flows very well, and her intentions are pure. I believe that will become obvious to you as you read.

I sincerely hope you will enjoy the book as much as I did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10