1052 users online (213 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    OhNiner ..... I don't know if that means the transfusion is not going well or there is a diagnosis we are going to be disappointed in. Whatever it is........ we are here waiting and praying.

You be careful driving while feeling anxious!!!!!!

"At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Thanks for all your kind words. They help so much. Today is my Sons Birthday . a hard day..xoxo
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Looks like Jasper is here - they'll help you, if recall it's the right person to ask!!

Thanks, but the doctor just told me, it doesn't look good for him - so I need please, please, please...

TONS OF PRAYERS!!!!

please, please, please....

Is supposed to get the blood transfusion now, and I'm going back in 2 hours... hoping the doctor doesn't call before than to tell me to get down there....

Oh Niner, this is terrible news! You must be in a state of shock. Sending you prayers and wishing you both strength. How I wish there was something more we could do!

Zoey (not Niner, oops), about your Windows 10, missing music. I found a windows article/forum and in the comments there are a few interesting tips you "pro" might want to try. May or may not be helpful, though.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...0/373425-2.htm

1) Try looking here: this pc > local disk (c) > users > public (or your name)

2) Windows renamed a lot of my drives. So what was on the C Drive was moved to the new drive.
    I found my data under D: Users (Then your user name) and everything I had before was there. All the pictures I had, all the videos I had, everything that had gone to the C: Downloads folder, the lot. Previously my D Drive only contained things I specifically put there.

ETA Correction: this was meant for Zoey, I accidentally said it was for Niner.
    Last edited by Spellbound; 09-28-2015 at 08:09 PM.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Joanna Madonna GUILTY 1st degree murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    Thanks for all your kind words. They help so much. Today is my Sons Birthday . a hard day..xoxo
    God bless you Nore---sending (((hugs)))
    jmo

Niner, sending more prayers and Jingles.

Nore, (((hugs)))

Quote Originally Posted by GigiG View Post
    Joanna Madonna GUILTY 1st degree murder.
    Dang, spoiler alert!!!!
    On day 4.......but at least I know how it ends!!!!
    At least one of the daughters got VA funding for college, the autistic daughter was enrolled in CHAMP through the VA, and the defense attorney was wrong about benefits after Jose's death. Madonna had that all tied up with a bow, including the adoption of her daughters by Jose so they could get various VA benefits.
    Madonna killed the "Golden Goose". JMO.

JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc........

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Looks like Jasper is here - they'll help you, if recall it's the right person to ask!!

Thanks, but the doctor just told me, it doesn't look good for him - so I need please, please, please...

TONS OF PRAYERS!!!!

please, please, please....

Is supposed to get the blood transfusion now, and I'm going back in 2 hours... hoping the doctor doesn't call before than to tell me to get down there....

Major jingles for your hubby!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post

Take it slow, Nore....SB peeps have got your back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bernina View Post
    Dang, spoiler alert!!!!
    On day 4.......but at least I know how it ends!!!!
    At least one of the daughters got VA funding for college, the autistic daughter was enrolled in CHAMP through the VA, and the defense attorney was wrong about benefits after Jose's death. Madonna had that all tied up with a bow, including the adoption of her daughters by Jose so they could get various VA benefits.
    Madonna killed the "Golden Goose". JMO.
    Sorry, Bernina. I shouldn't have mentioned it. I just couldn't believe how fast they came back. guess I got too excited...

Niner ... I'm here for you!

Nore

Niner, are you at the hospital?

Thanks all!

just got back from the hospital - I got him a Smilie balloon! He liked it and even smiled!! Still a bit the same, but a little more alert than he was this morning, and they are supposed give him 3 units of blood starting about 4:30pm or 5pm - and the nurse said it would probably take all night. So going to call him at 8pm - and "see" what's going on. He got moved from ER to his own room. So Prayers are still welcome! I was reading up on these "blood transfusions" and it says results should be seen within 24 hours - I sure HOPE so!!

Spellbound - it wasn't me with Windows 10 problems, that would be Zoey! I refuse to download it, after hearing all these problems everyone was having!

Boy! That was a quick verdict! I was reading the closing arguments above, and how long was the jury out? 10 minutes??

and Nore

I've finished my 2016 calendar for my brother and sisters for Christmas this year already! I added extra pages with little Bro's memorial service, and some newspaper clippings when we were kids and had our name in the paper! WOW! I don't remember seeing them than! There is one about me when I was at Wanda's Dance Studio and we performed at the Napa State Hospital!

Okay - going to call it a night... so much going on today... I need rest....

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast