1101 users online (187 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
    I can't believe it is 8 weeks until Christmas. Where has this year gone? For those of you who go to the stores or malls, are the Christmas decorations out/up yet? Is there Christmas music playing?

The leaves are still on the trees here in Delaware and have not fully changed colors yet. Usually, the third week in October it is glorious with leaf color change. Maybe because we haven't had much rain? Is everyone else on schedule with their leaves changing? I lost a month somewhere being sick and I am a bit confused to say the least lol.

Spellie - was today extractions day? Be careful what you eat ... nothing spicy, hot, etc. and be sure not to suck on anything. No straws, ciggies, etc. A dry socket is extremely painful so if you start feeling severe pain rush back to your dentist for a dab of oil of clove.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    I can't believe it is 8 weeks until Christmas. Where has this year gone? For those of you who go to the stores or malls, are the Christmas decorations out/up yet? Is there Christmas music playing?

The leaves are still on the trees here in Delaware and have not fully changed colors yet. Usually, the third week in October it is glorious with leaf color change. Maybe because we haven't had much rain? Is everyone else on schedule with their leaves changing? I lost a month somewhere being sick and I am a bit confused to say the least lol.
    Just by chance daughter's sprung me---yes Xmas is present at the mall
    jmo

Murderer!!!!!

Hi , if she had so many mental problems , why in the hell was she DRIVING??? parents ,Doctorr ?
    ?
    ----\

I'm beginning to think we shuldd cutno. of pgs to 10, sstaart new site "foes ooff Joodi" this is bbaddd
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Many thanks to those of you who have agreed to take some of my stash of crafts! I am so excited to get in there and start boxing it up for you when I can. I love the fact that beautiful things can be shared and appreciated with such lovely people!
    Do you have an anvil and forge hidden in there? That is what my twenty year old grandson wants for Chirstmas.

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website

Cool

Hey!

Zuri - the stores here already have Christmas stuff out in one aisle, and the next one has Halloween stuff, and another one has stuff for Thanksgiving... this is our RiteAid store here! Also the supermarket has Christmas stuff too. WAY too early for me!!

I shop thru catalogs I get all year long! No malls for this girl!

Does anyone know "who" the Mod is for this thread? I'd like to ask them to start a new thread for us. And I agree Nore we should cut off at least 9 pages of posts!

Well, tomorrow I probably won't be posting in the morning, depending upon what time I get up, as I have to take the Huz to the hematologist for his bone marrow results! :fingers: fingers crossed that it will be a "simple" solution!

See you all tomorrow - hopefully come back to a new shiny thread!!

added: see to have no problem right now to post... we shall see! oohhh - I might be able to post a picture!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

OK, now I'm having trouble with this thread. I will ask the MOD if we can get a new thread All I do is click on that little black triangular sign on the left side of post...wish me luck

ETA: sent the message for a new thread
    Be still and know that I am GOD. Psalm 46:10

Don't judge others or let people bother you!

Smile and have a blessed day!

Dottie Rambo - Sheltered In The Arms Of God
    https://youtu.be/61Q1mDT1QLM?list=RD61Q1mDT1QLM

Spellbound, thinking of you today with your dental procedure. I just can't imagine your pain. IMO there is nothing worse than mouth/teeth pain. The medications I have taken have caused me to have just about every tooth root canaled. I hope this procedure helps. CFS is no joke and a lot of people don't realize the side effects and ramifications of the illness. I think you are amazing. Wishing you little pain and a speedy recovery. Xoxo
    Thanks so much, Zuri. Very few people understand CFS. I am doing pretty well after the extractions.

Quote Originally Posted by daisymae View Post
    Spellie - was today extractions day? Be careful what you eat ... nothing spicy, hot, etc. and be sure not to suck on anything. No straws, ciggies, etc. A dry socket is extremely painful so if you start feeling severe pain rush back to your dentist for a dab of oil of clove.
    Thank you, daisymae! It has been 12 hours since my dental work (extractions and a bone removal from an over-extended tori). I am STILL partially numb. The only good thing is that I could not drink until the past hour, and still very carefully. Eating is impossible still..... what I might get down tastes like metal! Yuck. I may have found the perfect diet. (couldn't get him to stitch the mouth shut for a few weeks. ) Only have a bit of discomfort in one area where the major work was concentrated, so I am doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeejunkie View Post
    OK, now I'm having trouble with this thread. I will ask the MOD if we can get a new thread All I do is click on that little black triangular sign on the left side of post...wish me luck

ETA: sent the message for a new thread
    I had to give up trying to catch up here on the iPad. I could only scroll a few posts and then kept getting kicked out. Nothing worked (go to first post, thanks, reply with quote, etc). Seems to be working good on the PC right now.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67