UK UK - Corby, Northamptonshire, LIVING Baby Girl, 6wks, in cardboard box, Sep'15

Oh this poor sweet baby!! :( I hope her mother is found safe and they can be reunited soon.

Found wearing a nappy (diaper) wrapped in a blue blanket ,

Poor little girl, so glad she was found in time,

Hope mums okay !

I hope the baby gets the best possible outcome - this may not involve being reunited with the mother.

What is this area like, the photos make it look a bit run down?

I hope the baby gets the best possible outcome - this may not involve being reunited with the mother.

What is this area like, the photos make it look a bit run down?

Yeah not the best area... Lots of social housing in this area( not that I'm judging but we all know what comes along with social housing in a run down area ,) I'm just glad she was found

Dark hair and eyes makes me think it is an asian baby and the mother was too ashamed to tell her family. She might get charged once she is traced, unless you have a very good excuse this is treated as a serious crime - some mums have been convicted of attempted murder in this situation. What would have happened if the child was not found on time?

Ohhh she is adorable! Not recent newborn though, I reckon about 2ish weeks old?

According to the reports , she's around 6 weeks , so this is a pretty strange one , usually it's after birth there abandoned

From links:

March 2016:

The baby, who is now six months old, is currently under the care of Northamptonshire County Council.

October 2016:

The mother of a baby found abandoned in Corby has not come forward after more than a year since the incident, police have confirmed.

Read more at: http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk...by-has-not-come-forward-one-year-on-1-7619523

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back