1135 users online (224 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TN - Jamie Arwood Brandt, 38, Arlington, 24 Sept 2015

Jamie Arwood Brandt

Arlington woman reported missing, last seen on 9/24
    "The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office has issued a missing persons alert for Jamie Arwood Brandt.

The 38-year-old woman was last seen at her Arlington home on September 24, 2015. Investigators said she is believed to be with a man known as “Zinder” in a newer model, silver sedan."

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/30...st-seen-on-924
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Zinder and a newer model silver sedan. Great.

Her FB has a rather concerning post. The most recent post to her wall may contain a possible name for "Zinder"

https://www.facebook.com/jamie.brandt.73?ref=br_rs

ETA: interesting (and a little confusing) comments under the most recent post

oh that post is scary

Her whole FB is scary

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I honestly believe she is gone willingly. I haven't read every single post, but she starts leading up to the blood moon, and the 28th of this month. I think her disappearance is tied to the moon? Maybe she will come back home now.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Oh my. This is a mess. Seemed really mentally unstable. Lying about her life and situation, admits to being a "false prophet" and treating her friends like crap out of nowhere. I think this is all voluntary on her part

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Dang! That is one disturbing facebook page......
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

I looks almost like a psychotic break, or a mental episode. Very scary for her son who was begging for her on FB under one of her posts. I hope she shows up soon and well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If you look at a post from Jan 22 and read the comments that might have had something to do with her state of mind as well.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    First of all, SAMCRO is the name of the motorcycle club that was featured in the FX series, Sons of Anarchy. This lady's friends seem to think she ran off with some guy named Sam Crow. He's just some wanna be biker or wanna be outlaw that isn't original enough to think up his own nickname.

Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, California Redwood Original or as it is better known, SAMCRO (Often spelled Sam Crow), is the mother charter of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club. It was founded in 1967 by John Teller, Piney Winston, Clarence 'Clay' Morrow, and other members of the First 9. At the beginning of the show, its President was Clarence 'Clay' Morrow, with Jackson 'Jax' Teller as his Vice President and Tig Trager as the Sergeant-at-Arms. By the end of the series, the President was Chibs Telford, with Tig Trager and Happy Lowman serving as Vice President and Sergeant at Arms, respectively.

Her friends are chasing after some guy that is using an alias he stole from a movie script. That isn't his real name.

By the way---she's 38 years old. If she wants to run off with a wanna-be biker and act irresponsible and foolish, isn't that her business ?? Why is everybody getting so worked up over this ? <modsnip> I'm sure she's alive and well and living in some fantasyland fog out there somewhere. The two of them are probably monitoring her Facebook page everyday, just yucking it up between themselves.

There's a term for this......it's called a mid-life crisis.
    Last edited by Sparky; 10-01-2015 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Unnecessary

Her facebook is very scary and weird to say the least..

I know her fam and i think at first she ran away, maybe planned, but ended up with someone who she did not know and proven her comment shes home with her kids and found is a lie, she did not write that!

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post
    First of all, SAMCRO is the name of the motorcycle club that was featured in the FX series, Sons of Anarchy. This lady's friends seem to think she ran off with some guy named Sam Crow. He's just some wanna be biker or wanna be outlaw that isn't original enough to think up his own nickname.

Her friends are chasing after some guy that is using an alias he stole from a movie script. That isn't his real name.

By the way---she's 38 years old. If she wants to run off with a wanna-be biker and act irresponsible and foolish, isn't that her business ?? Why is everybody getting so worked up over this ? <modsnip> I'm sure she's alive and well and living in some fantasyland fog out there somewhere. The two of them are probably monitoring her Facebook page everyday, just yucking it up between themselves.

There's a term for this......it's called a mid-life crisis.
    As always you make great points Steelman. But I think part of the worry is her mental state. More importantly is the fact she left kids behind, even if they are teens. The son looks to be around 14 and he posted on his mom's page "Mom where are you" broke my heart. I hope she hasn't harmed herself.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sparky; 10-01-2015 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Snipped quote

There is Facebook buzz about some sightings - someone has suggested to her family to create a Facebook group specifically aimed at finding her, so perhaps that will help consolidate the rumour mill in a productive way.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast