1023 users online (227 members and 796 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Brandon Wood, 23, Mountain Grove, 6 Sept 2015

Brandon Wood

Police searching for missing Mt. Grove man
    "Police are still searching for a Mountain Grove man who has been missing since September 6th. 23-year-old Brandon Wood was last seen by his family leaving his home with friends but no one has seen or heard from him since.

"Help me bring my brother home I really want him to come home," says Brandon's sister Maria Eaton-Trimble.

Maria Eaton-Trimble hasn't seen her brother Brandon in more than three weeks.

"He was going to go see some friends in Ava and he was supposed to be home the next day and nobody heard from him or has seen him," says Eaton-Trimble.

She says her brother, 23-year-old Brandon Wood, wouldn't leave for this long without telling someone where he's at."

http://m.ky3.com/police-searching-fo...50392_35588044
    http://m.ky3.com/police-say-foul-pla...NRAEI.facebook
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Police say they've received possible tips about Wood's body being seen, possibly under a bridge, but the information has not been specific enough for them to confirm that. They say Wood has not used his cell phone or engaged in any social media activity since his disappearance.
    What?! If someone has seen a body, please please contact the police again with more details so they can find it. You can ring Crimestoppers anonymously if you wish.

Interesting comments on the article about Brandon on this page :
    https://www.facebook.com/ky3news

<modsnip>

THIS is definitely his facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/blwood2?pnref=story
    Last edited by Sparky; 10-01-2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Snipped quote

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    Looks like it. He seems to be in and out of jail a lot.

What?! If someone has seen a body, please please contact the police again with more details so they can find it. You can ring Crimestoppers anonymously if you wish.
    If you look at images of the area, you'll understand better. Rugged rural terrain, many bridges & concrete slabs.

If it is, the site lists him as "Wanted- out of custody."

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    If you look at images of the area, you'll understand better. Rugged rural terrain, many bridges & concrete slabs.
    No, I don't understand... If someone saw his body surely they know where they saw it. They would phone the police asap, and even if they didn't have a cell phone to phone LE from the site, they would still be able to describe the general area and LE would be there searching... *Possibly* under a bridge?? Surely if you had seen a dead body you would remember if it was under a bridge or not

Police say they've received possible tips about Wood's body being seen, possibly under a bridge, but the information has not been specific enough for them to confirm that.

No, I don't understand... If someone saw his body surely they know where they saw it. They would phone the police asap, and even if they didn't have a cell phone to phone LE from the site, they would still be able to describe the general area and LE would be there searching... *Possibly* under a bridge?? Surely if you had seen a dead body you would remember if it was under a bridge or not
    Rayemonde, not everyone trusts law enforcement. Not everyone wants to reveal their whereabouts or activities to law enforcement.

Law enforcement is spread very thin in the area we're considering.

I do recommend looking at the satellite images in Google Maps.

Certainly, there are things we'll never understand....

Bumping for Brandon.

Bumping for Brandon!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Listing on Vinelink shows he was released 9/04/2015 from prison

Offender Name: BRANDON L WOOD
    Offender ID:01202263Date of Birth:01/23/1992Age: 23 Race: White Gender: Male
    Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 09/04/2015 Reason:General release

But an offender search shows out of custody and "wanted". I don't get it. But the dates being so close to his date of disappearance, maybe he wanted to disappear.

JMO

DOC Id 1202263
    Offender Name Brandon L Wood
    Race White
    Sex Male
    Date of Birth 01/23/1992
    Height/Weight 5'8" / 165
    Hair/Eyes Blonde/Strawberry /Hazel
    WANTED - OUT OF CUSTODY

Quote Originally Posted by jggordo View Post
    Listing on Vinelink shows he was released 9/04/2015 from prison

Offender Name: BRANDON L WOOD
    Offender ID:01202263Date of Birth:01/23/1992Age: 23 Race: White Gender: Male
    Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 09/04/2015 Reason:General release

But an offender search shows out of custody and "wanted". I don't get it. But the dates being so close to his date of disappearance, maybe he wanted to disappear.

JMO

DOC Id 1202263
    Offender Name Brandon L Wood
    Race White
    Sex Male
    Date of Birth 01/23/1992
    Height/Weight 5'8" / 165
    Hair/Eyes Blonde/Strawberry /Hazel
    WANTED - OUT OF CUSTODY
    It doesn't specify what the reason jailed anywhere does it? I can't find anything, but I am horrible at looking up court records.

So yes, maybe he wanted to disappear or someone else wanted him to disappear. Maybe he ratted on someone to lessen his sentence and they were seeking revenge.
    JMO

Wish we knew more about this guys background.

Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    It doesn't specify what the reason jailed anywhere does it? I can't find anything, but I am horrible at looking up court records.

So yes, maybe he wanted to disappear or someone else wanted him to disappear. Maybe he ratted on someone to lessen his sentence and they were seeking revenge.
    JMO

Wish we knew more about this guys background.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

There are other cases listed on Casenet as well. It is important to check DOB and proper addresses so as not to confuse with others with same or similar names. I agree something caused his 6 year sentence to only one year of incarceration. I am thinking that his being "wanted and out of custody" may stem from violation his "parole".

JMO's

Charge/Judgment
    Description: Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 }
    Date: 02/18/2014 Code: 2301300 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 06/03/2014
    OCN: M3003258 Arresting Agency: SO DOUGLAS COUNTY - AVA
    Sentence
    Sentence: Incarceration DOC
    Sentence Date: 06/03/2014 Start Date: 06/03/2014 Length: 3 Years
    Text: PRIOR & PERSISTENT OFFENDER

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do
    Last edited by jggordo; 11-02-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast