GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tybee--Thanks for starting this thread. I just found out the forum was closed yesterday, and I wanted to tell everyone how much I admire each and every one of them for caring and trying to help put the pieces of the puzzle together. Cosmo

Thanks Tybee and you too Cosmo for your thoughts.

All I can say is that is was a historic search to discover the truth on everyone's part here, that is all Web Sleuthers. I think we pretty well nailed the truth about what happened to Laci and Conner as to the who, what, when, where and why, and how it was done.

I met so many posters here during the study of the case who gave great insight into the case due to their professional knowledge in different areas of expertise. I'll never forget the day I started a thread on 'The ME's Mineralization', and got an awesome response from a gal here who worked in a limestone quarry! I was bowled over. LOL

We were a real team. I only remember one or two problems during the duration of the forum, and they were solved due to astute mods w/ owner insight and approval.

Most of all I learned something about all of us together as a group, focused in on a project. We Love a Puzzle! I had more people tell me that. Solving the puzzle, trying to put a face on the answer.

Let's hope we have another case to study soon that is worth the salt of the Scott Peterson case. I will take what I have learned here and use it in any studies I do in the future. Thank you all for contributing so much.

Scandi

scandi said:
Let's hope we have another case to study soon that is worth the salt of the Scott Peterson case. I will take what I have learned here and use it in any studies I do in the future. Thank you all for contributing so much.

Scandi
Scandi: Can I disagree with this statement.I never ever want another case like this ever again.If we do that means another person is murdered for what? Yes I have made many good freinds with this case her on W/S.In fact some I am sure will be for the rest of my life online.
But I never want to go through the emontional part of it again.And for those of you who know me you know why I was attached to this case.

Sep 18, 2005 9:34 pm US/PacificKCBS) SAN FRANCISCO (KCBS/AP) - Laci Peterson's mother Sharon Rocha made an appearance at SBC Park in San Francisco on Sunday, throwing out the first pitch as the Giants held their annual "Strike Out Violence Day."

The day celebrates the San Francisco Police Department's Resolve to Stop Violence Program, which seeks to fight violence by offering offender accountability and community involvement.
Rocha said the program makes people more aware of violence against women and children, which is a topic close to her heart. Laci Peterson was killed by her husband, who was also convicted of murdering their unborn son.
It’s unfortunate that any of us even have to be here for this reason,” Rocha told KCBS reporter Ron Naso. “With awareness and prevention, we can strike out the violence.”Rocha’s appearance at SBC was one of the first since the sentencing of Peterson. more at link:http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_262003525.html

Scott Peterson's attorney did not stiff a Chico consultant connected to Mo-desto's best-known murder case, a judge ruled last week.
Edward J. Bronson, a nationally recognized jury consultant, failed to prove he had been hired by Los Angeles attorney Mark Geragos, a Butte County Superior Court judge decided.

Bronson's lawsuit "was meritless," Geragos said Wednesday. "It's poetic justice that (Bronson) recovered absolutely nothing since he did absolutely nothing, except to inject himself gratuitously into the case."

http://www.modbee.com/local/story/11343581p-12091236c.html

Now that the Peterson trial thread was shut down to new posts, is this the only active thread to look for "Scooter" in prison updates? I miss hearing from SQV and her posts on the on-goings at San Quentin. I'm missing hearing about how miserable Scooter is.

According to the family's current newsletter:

Lawyers have been retained for sp appeals process to begin -

"Cliff Gardner and Lawrence Gibbs to handle Scott’s habeas proceedings"

:behindbar

The quiet was nice for a little while.

Meanwhile he rots in his cell on the 5th Tier at San Quentin :dance: every hour there sucks away what little life he has left

Casshew said:
Meanwhile he rots in his cell on the 5th Tier at San Quentin :dance: every hour there sucks away what little life he has left
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :woohoo:

Linda7NJ said:
MODESTO, Calif. — Laci Peterson's mother was awarded the proceeds from her slain daughter's life insurance policy after a lengthy court dispute with son-in-law Scott Peterson, the convicted killer.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179165,00.html

:woohoo: :woohoo:
This was always something of a no-brainer to anyone but Scott, apparently. Laws forbid the person legally ajudicated of being responsible for another's murder from benefitting from insurance policies & other such inheritance.

BillyGoatGruff said:
This was always something of a no-brainer to anyone but Scott, apparently. Laws forbid the person legally ajudicated of being responsible for another's murder from benefitting from insurance policies & other such inheritance.

The P's are probably frothing at the mouth over the ruling.....:doh:
They probably feel the entire court system is out to get the prodical child again!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

cheko1 said:
The P's are probably frothing at the mouth over the ruling.....:doh:
They probably feel the entire court system is out to get the prodical child again!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

This is not a bad thing. It is called justice.

It's too bad they had to fight to get the house and the insurance money. It only caused them more grief and they were always entitled to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni