1308 users online (230 members and 1078 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Foresthill intruder put family's pics face down, except those of kids.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/09/30...e-of-kids-cops
    1297754895896_ORIGINAL.jpg

"A 51-year-old woman came home Tuesday afternoon to find a half-naked intruder who had turned her family photos face down — except those of her children.

Toronto Police say the disturbing break-in occurred near Lonsdale Rd. and Oriole Pkwy. — on the edge of Forest Hill — around 2:15 p.m. and investigators are now trying to identify the “potential sex offender.”

“He was wearing only his boxer shorts and a shirt,” Const. David Hopkinson said of the suspect. “He ran away when confronted.”

In addition to the creepy photo arranging, investigators found cigarette butts in the children’s bedrooms, Hopkinson said.

There was also “an impression” on a child’s bed, suggesting the mystery man made himself comfortable during his visit.

That is super creepy.

Damn, that's creepy.

What's the picture with the article? The link comes up as an error for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Damn, that's creepy.

What's the picture with the article? The link comes up as an error for me.
    It's a photo of a slim person walking away, wearing a hoodie and what looks like sweat pants, with a blue Puma bag slung over his bag.

Hopefully someone will recognize that Puma bag.

My kids are grown, but if something like that had happened when my kids were young, I think I would have taken my kids out of the area until this guy was caught - and disinfected their rooms before moving back in.

Missed the arrest, good thing too because that was very weird behavior, imo.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/suspect-ar...beds-1.2590134

" On Thursday morning, police said 36-year-old Thura Htut had been arrested in connection with the case.

He has been charged with breaking and entering with intent to commit an indictable offence.

The investigation is ongoing, and anyone with more information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5300 or call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-8477 (TIPS)."