WA WA - Leah Lund (found), 16, & newborn Hazel, Everett, 10 Sept 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Leah Marie Lund
lundleah2.jpg

Sheriff asks for public’s help in finding missing teenage girl, infant daughter
"The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday it is asking for the public’s help to locate a 16-year-old girl and her infant daughter.

Leah Marie Lund is believed to have given birth outside medical observation, and her infant daughter is considered endangered due to the lack of medical care and her mother’s alleged heroin use, the sheriff’s office said.

The baby was born between September 10 and 18."

http://q13fox.com/2015/10/01/sherif...finding-missing-teenage-girl-infant-daughter/

A sixteen year old homeless herion addict with a newborn that has had no medical treatment? Just wow!!!! How does this even happen [emoji24]

MOO!!

I hope they find the baby before it's too late. If "mom" is an addict then most likely the baby is suffering withdrawals.

This is gut wrenching. I am surprised the authorities did not get to her before her labor and delivery. My heart goes out to the newborn. Poor baby needs to be found NOW. :candle:

this is almost a mirror of the myra aguilar/jeshua taylor case.

thew thought of that poor baby kicking makes me want to cry :( and a 16 year old on smack? this is terrible.

This is gut wrenching. I am surprised the authorities did not get to her before her labor and delivery. My heart goes out to the newborn. Poor baby needs to be found NOW. :candle:

It would be my guess that she go to any hospital or reputable midwives or LE would know the birth date. I'm sure that the baby would of been taken from her and be somewhere safe now.

her hair looks longer than shoulder length in all the pics I have seen.

It seems she would attract attention---beautiful young girl with a newborn. Is someone hiding her out?

It seems she would attract attention---beautiful young girl with a newborn. Is someone hiding her out?

Something tells me she might not look like that anymore. Heroin does horrible things to people. Praying for that baby, and for her as well.

Why is this not HUGE news in the Seattle area beats me.

I wonder why they chose that window of dates for the birth?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I spent while roaming around what appears to be her (very outdated) Facebook, and can't find any family connections... And no one on her huge friends list seems to be commenting on her at all. No photos, shares, etc. Maybe she's simply too far removed from her past life :(

This is so sad. That poor girl and baby :(

I wonder who last saw her or reported her missing? I hope she is spotted and brought in soon, so they can both be helped.
16yr old with a newborn baby would be hard enough, never mind being addicted to drugs and homeless!

I wonder why they chose that window of dates for the birth?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I'd say that's because she didn't have the baby at a hospital, or with a registered midwife. The baby if showing signs of drug dependence would have been taken from her, and safe.

After all this time, I find it hard to believe the infant would be alive without medical attention in a NICU. JMHO

Thanks for the info, Sleuthers!

From a couple of the comments/quotations in the MSM articles, it sounds like she may be estranged from her parents She may have been kicked out of the house or been given some ultimatums with which she wouldn't or couldn't comply. She may have been seduced, in more ways than one, by some handsome, charming and slick dope dealer/pimp. So she may really be alone out there. And what do you do with a baby while you may be trying to earn a little money one way or another? Even with possible past offenses either legal or not allowed by her parents, she was only 16 years old. Probably salvageable.

She may just disappear with the others that are "out there" waiting for a Salvation Army (bless them) or Rescue Mission (bless them, too) meal and bed. I hope she went to a shelter, but we may never know another single thing about them. SMH.

Please pardon the pure speculation -- I try not to do it, but this one really, really sounds pretty close to hopeless.

And may I please be wrong, wrong, wrong.

Prayers, strength and luck for both these children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back