Neighbors Beat Man After Wild ATV Ride With Child

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A group of neighbors in a Seminole County, Fla., neighborhood captured and then beat a man who allegedly took a 5-year-old on a drunken ATV ride, according to police.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said a man crashed his ATV near state Road 46 and Upsala Road in Sanford, Fla., Sunday night.

Witnesses said the man was allegedly driving the vehicle drunk with the child on board.After the crash, several neighbors held the man and then beat him until police arrived.The man was transported to the Seminole County Jail.It is not known if any of the neighbors involved in the beating will be charged.

http://www.local6.com/money/4959460/detail.html

Casshew...I am going to respond to this so that you won't have a dead thread. I'm kind that way, sometimes..I do think the people were right to BEAT THE CRAP out of him...let him kill himself, but be kind enough to leave the kids at home....please??

I know it is wrong. My head tells me so. But I am seriously starting to believe that that is the only way we are going to get the crime rate down. If individuls who see a crime happen, beat the crap out of the perp.
At the very least, it will make perps look to see if anyone is around before they commit a crime.

MaryKate said:
WOW this is like a good post for Florida.
:clap: :clap: Not one to say I always approve of this behavior...

BUT.....:clap: :clap: and this may have saved a life, and taught others a lesson!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back