NY - Patricia 'Tricia' Odierna, 42, murdered in her Lake Grove home, 1 Oct 2015

Momoffourboys

Reaction score
http://pix11.com/2015/10/02/woman-found-dead-inside-lake-grove-home-police/

LAKE GROVE, N.Y. –A woman was killed at a home in Lake Grove Thursday afternoon, according to police.

Suffolk County police were called to a home on Win Place and discovered the body of the woman about 1:50 p.m. Thursday.

Neighbors identified Tricia Odierna as the victim to Newsday. According to authorities, she was a mother of five children. Her LinkedIn profile indicates she was also a lawyer based in Lake Grove.

Cops said there were no signs of forced entry into the house and are looking to speak with her husband Paul Leitgeb. He is listed as a former employee of the NYPD, Newsday reports.

So much for my getting in bed. Thanks for posting mom. :)

I just saw this on the news. It's 5 blocks from my home.

I just saw this on the news. It's 5 blocks from my home.

Oh wow! Talk about "close to home".
Did you know her?
From what I have read she was an amazing mother. Raising her sister's kids and her own. The husband was NYPD from 1990-2011. I believe he survived 9/11.

Oh wow! Talk about "close to home".
Did you know her?
From what I have read she was an amazing mother. Raising her sister's kids and her own. The husband was NYPD from 1990-2011. I believe he survived 9/11.

No I did not know her but my Grandsons best friend lives 2 doors down from them. When I first heard about this horrible crime the first thing I thought, it was a home invasion because there were two recently right by my house.

No I did not know her but my Grandsons best friend lives 2 doors down from them. When I first heard about this horrible crime the first thing I thought, it was a home invasion because there were two recently right by my house.

For the kids' sake, I wish it was a home invasion. From the looks of it, it does not look good. Heartbreaking. Poor kids.

If you google "Thee Rant" message board and the officer's name there's a comment in there by an NYPD member who worked with the missing husband briefly. Obviously anything on that board is rumor but only verified NYPD are allowed to post. (Warning- reading that board may make you feel despair for peace and justice imo).

Well it turns out my grandsons know her Step Daughter.

So sad.

I haven't been able to find any pics of the husband. Are people just supposed to guess what he looks like?

They sure aren't sending out information to encourage the general public to report spotting him.
It's been quiet in that regard. Not even a description of the vehicle he was thought to be driving (if any)
You'd think if they had a good idea of where he was they'd have located him by now. Maybe they're under the impression he committed suicide someplace rural if there's been no bank, phone, etc. activity, but still.

Members can go to the basement now.

We cannot discuss anything here that we read there. Its against TOS rules

(Sorry I cannot copy and past scanner thread link)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back