PA - Braelyn Swidorsky, 5 wks, dies of head trauma, Allegheny County, 15 June 2015

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
From theWPXI article above...

Police said Swidorsky, and Braelyn’s mother, Ashley Cain, originally said they called 911 after the girl stopped breathing and turned blue while they were giving her a bath.

Doctors later reported that the baby had a fractured skull and bruising on her brain.

Police said Swidorsky slammed the baby to the ground in a fit of rage.

I wonder why the mother tried to assist in covering up her daughter's death by concocting the bath tub story with JS? She'd not being charged but I wonder how the initial story was put forth. She must have been home when it happened. How absolutely awful!

From theWPXI article above...

I wonder why the mother tried to assist in covering up her daughter's death by concocting the bath tub story with JS? She'd not being charged but I wonder how the initial story was put forth. She must have been home when it happened. How absolutely awful!

Interesting she is not being charged with accessory or something. BUT, I know DV all too well to judge her prematurely. :(

The baby was 5 weeks old. And apparently not his.

I am older than dirt, but DAYUM. Can these women slow down? I am so sick of reading about "knocked up, have baby, baby daddy gone, new BF, knocked up again, first baby beaten, next baby comes, BF gone, new BF moves in, beats both babies, maybe kills one, mom helps cover up"

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Why is hooking up and making more babies to neglect such a speed competition?

The baby was 5 weeks old. And apparently not his.

I am older than dirt, but DAYUM. Can these women slow down? I am so sick of reading about "knocked up, have baby, baby daddy gone, new BF, knocked up again, first baby beaten, next baby comes, BF gone, new BF moves in, beats both babies, maybe kills one, mom helps cover up"

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Why is hooking up and making more babies to neglect such a speed competition?

Poverty, lack of education for women, addiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The id, ego and superego. They are all id and want what they want. They want a man, they want sex, they DO NOT want to worry with precautions and I think they want babies without thinking long term. No impulse control or thinking of long term consequences to their actions.

Well lady, a question for you? Why would you have a guy around your 5 week old baby, that gets violent when drunk, calls your baby a psycho because the poor little thing doesn't stop crying and quite clearly has been violent with you.

Then, as a word of warning to other advise them to get out if they are in a situation like that. Seems to me like you should have took your own advice. Jesh. WTH is wrong with these people.

Cain claimed that Swidorsky, her now ex-boyfriend, contacted her as recently as Wednesday to allegedly brag that he got away with killing Braelyn.

:maddening:

H also needing a man in her life. Amazing what man hungry women will do.

Another innocent that has no control over who parents her. :(

I think that is the only situation which could cause me to commit murder. Anyone who would lay a hand on my son had better move quick. I (and) all on this board would never allow scum like that in our homes. Some women are sex happy. This is sort of the way we gained our granddaughter after Joey died. If he laid a hand on Amy he would have been dead. First
thing I did was get his Police file , I had it all. Nobody touches my kids!!

Hi just peekng to see if there is any news. I will check PRosecutors page ,sometimes find some there. pages aren't printing right ~

Cain claimed that Swidorsky, her now ex-boyfriend, contacted her as recently as Wednesday to allegedly brag that he got away with killing Braelyn.

:maddening:

Daheck??? This is just lowest of low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a link stating that Swidorsky was not the father? I couldn't find one. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back