CANADA Canada - Peter Hester, 32, Waskaganish, Ont, 24 Aug 1979

dotr

Reaction score
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/skull-matched-waskaganish-que-man-200456482.html

"The family of Peter Hester in the Cree community of Waskaganish, Que., is preparing a funeral service after an Ontario coroner confirmed this week that a skull found two years ago belonged to the missing man.

In 1979, Hester was on his way to Ontario by boat when it capsized. His friend Billy Shecapio survived the accident, but has since died. Hester's body was not recovered.

A group of Waskaganish hunters came across a human skull while hunting at the East Point camp on the Ontario side of James Bay in May 2013, according to a news release issued by the Waskaganish detachment of the Eeyou Eenou Police Force"

I love seeing these old cases being solved by science. Now, no one is truly ever forgotten.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/skull-matched-waskaganish-que-man-200456482.html

"The family of Peter Hester in the Cree community of Waskaganish, Que., is preparing a funeral service after an Ontario coroner confirmed this week that a skull found two years ago belonged to the missing man.

In 1979, Hester was on his way to Ontario by boat when it capsized. His friend Billy Shecapio survived the accident, but has since died. Hester's body was not recovered.

A group of Waskaganish hunters came across a human skull while hunting at the East Point camp on the Ontario side of James Bay in May 2013, according to a news release issued by the Waskaganish detachment of the Eeyou Eenou Police Force"

Was his skull found in the water?

I love seeing these old cases being solved by science. Now, no one is truly ever forgotten.
I do too Wendy. That's one of the reasons I follow CarlK posts. He's amazing when it comes to cold cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back