12-17-2007, 09:27 AM #1
AZ - Boy, 4, nearly dies of CO poisoning, Queen Creek, 2007
QUEEN CREEK, Ariz. -- A four-year-old boy suffered carbon monoxide poisoning after the boyfriend of the child's mother committed suicide in the garage, the Pinal County Sheriff's Office said.
A neighbor, Jason Whalen, said the first sign of trouble was a sound -- a shriek from the mother.
Deputies said when they got to the Queen Creek house Saturday night, they found a 30-year-old man and his girlfriend's son, 4, unconscious in the garage. more at linkHappy New Years
By Shadow205 in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 55Last Post: 03-11-2016, 01:09 AM
By chicoliving in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 52Last Post: 07-12-2015, 04:53 PM
By CatFancier in forum 2010's MissingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2012, 07:59 PM
By Linda7NJ in forum Crimes-Spotlight on ChildrenReplies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2006, 04:44 PM