Thursday Oct 8th True Crime Radio/Sheriff Mike Scott/Murder of Teresa Sievers & more

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thursday, October 9th, 2015 True Crime Radio 9 PM Eastern
(On Thursday 10/8 at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern click on the "Listen Now"
tab at the top of truecrimeradio.com to hear the show LIVE on iHeartradio)

Who killed Dr. Teresa Sievers in her own home at the end of June? Was it a stranger? Was this stranger working with Curtis Wayne Wright who happens to be her husband Mark’s best friend?

We don’t have the answers but hopefully our guest Sheriff Mike Scott will let us peek inside the investigation on
Thursday, Oct 8th 9 PM Eastern on True Crime Radio.

The discussion on
Websleuths about the Sievers case is very lively.

You have someone who is supposed to be a stranger to Teresa (Jimmy Rodgers) in custody and charged with her murder.

Jimmy Rodgers said he didn’t “know those people in Florida”. Yet, Websleuths members found a picture of Jimmy Rodgers at his friend Curtis Wayne Wright’s wedding. In the picture, Jimmy Rodgers is talking to Mark Siever’s, the husband of the murder victim.

All three of these men were at Wright’s wedding in May. The murder happened in June. Two of the men, Rodgers and Wright, have been arrested. Is Mark Siever’s next?

What other evidence has been uncovered by members of Websleuths?

You can find out more by joining us on
Thursday, Oct 8th at 9 PM Eastern on True Crime Radio
with Sheriff Mike Scott.

Remember click on the blue “
Listen Now” tab at the top of the page a couple of minutes past 9 pm Eastern and that will take you to iHeart Radio and the live broadcast.

Chatroomopens at 8:30 Eastern.

Hi, was there no Oct. 1 show? no big...couldn't find Oct. 1 episode on Spreaker. I'm jonesing for new episodes that's all don't mind me!

Hi, was there no Oct. 1 show? no big...couldn't find Oct. 1 episode on Spreaker. I'm jonesing for new episodes that's all don't mind me!

Hi darkstar105,

Sorry about the show or lack thereof this week. I had to take a personal day :)

We'll be back next Thursday with Sheriff Mike Scott and more.

I hope you join us.

Tricia

Great News. Later in the show Jessica Lipscomb from Naples News will join us.

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com and at a few minutes past 9 PM EASTERN click on the "Listen Now" tab at the top of the page. This takes you to iHeartradio where the show airs live.

If you would like to join chat at 8:30 Eastern you can go to www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

Love to see you tonight in chat.

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv