914 users online (125 members and 789 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    You don't think they would have come crawling out of the woodwork?
    All these women?
    Yes Eileen....I bet some have already & I bet some more will once they feel there is no threat to them or their family members. Little kids talk, ladies talk-- and they will sink the psychopaths in this case.

Moo
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by relay View Post
    I would like to nominate beach's post for BEST POST OF THE DAY! How do I do that?
    I think you just did! And I second it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Unfinished business...what could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by relay View Post
    I would like to nominate beach's post for BEST POST OF THE DAY! How do I do that?
    I concur!!

I also want to say how impressed I was with Tricia and Beach ... I feel proud to be part of such a great group ... Very professional and you both work so hard (as do the other moderators here at WS) ... We're very lucky to have all of you!

Many thanks also to SMS for this most recent radio interview! I love how he handles the question and answer session.

Sorry, guys. The website(s) with the Sievers' children are off limits for discussion. A few posts were removed. I hope you understand. Discussing the same theory using any of the other corporations will stay within TOS for this case. And probably should go in a different thread.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    I just wanted to quickly add my own personal appreciation for last nights incredible interview. Thank you Tricia, Beach and KateB
    Seems I kept getting booted out last night during Jessica's segment, and even thereafter I felt like the kid that nobody wanted to play with.
    Was it my breath?
    Awe. Lol. We let you play next time. I pwomise.
    Last edited by irishchook; 10-09-2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Too much wine

Quote Originally Posted by flgrl017 View Post
    I think he's playing mind games with ms.
    I agree. And CWW. Shaking their trees to see what falls out. Can't decide if he is playing with JR's mind yet. I think he may be very confident that JR is the weak link and getting one of the others to fold also will just be a bonus in court

Quote Originally Posted by flgrl017 View Post
    I think he's playing mind games with ms.
    If these 3 guys are psychopaths/sociopaths, their minds don't work like normal human beings. They don't feel the fear and anxiety that we would feel in this situation. They don't have the capacity. They never developed conscience or humanity. If anything they are amused, but not worried. JR is the weakest link because he doesn't have the decades-long relationship (loyalty), but his mind is just as warped as theirs.

Great interview, Trisha and Beach! I only got to listen to it today because real life had been busy.

Thank you both!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16