1237 users online (217 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Since two suspects have been charged with Dr. Siever's murder, I would like to know if Sheriff Mike Scott can provide us with a possible motive.

This is exciting! Thank you Tricia!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Thebuttlerdidntdoit View Post
    I'm trying to find the discussion of the photo of Rodgers talking to MS that a WS member discovered... Can someone pls point me to it?
    The discussion of the photos is in the Evidence Connecting JR, CWW and MS to one another (linked here) (appears to start at approx. post #258)

Photos are in this thread.

Question:

Has Mark taken a polygraph? If the answer is "No", has he been asked to take one?

Quote Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert View Post
    For those planning to listen on mobile, you might want to try clicking on the link. It only gave me the option of listening in the iHeartRadio app or getting the app. This way you can get the app ahead of time. Perhaps on a PC you can listen without the app. Maybe the mods can clarify. tia
    When listening from a PC, no app necessary.

Works very simple from a PC. We'll post the chat link here and it will prompt you to sign in. You can use your FB, Twitter, Google, etc..ID, however once logged in, you have the option of protecting your anonymity by chatting as a "guest". I click guest and when the little pop-up box appears, I enter my WS screen name so people here will recognize me. Once the show begins, there is another link at the top of that same page - "Listen Now". The audio will begin playing. Very easy to chat while listening to the live audio.

The only issue I have ever known via PC is for Canadian residents. For whatever reason, they are unable to listen to the live audio. This may apply to the mobile app as well, not sure about that.

If I could only ask one question, it would be: Where there any indications that the marriage was in trouble?

Excellent news!!!

Question for Sheriff Scott:

Has the life insurance policy for Dr. Teresa been indemnified yet?
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

If there are others arrested will they be for the murder or conspiracy to commit murder, or for other crimes found out about during the investigation?

Sheriff Scott- To date are there any rumors or speculation that would like to address and correct for the record?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To Sheriff Mike Scott:

Is it possible that Curtis was running an illegal drug-trafficking business on the internet (unbeknownst to Dr. Sievers), using her professional and private computers by remote access?

Thank You.

Is there evidence of or is it the opinion that this crime had been planned over a long period of time or a relatively short period of time?

Sheriff Scott - is there anything that the members of Websleuths can do (or refrain from doing) for you and/or to support your continuing investigation?

Van

Also, is the van still being held as evidence/ being processed?

Thanks,
    Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

I will certainly not miss this! Setting all kinds of reminders because I am old and forgetful!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

MS

Also, in Sheriff Mike Scott's opinion, why is Mark Sievers not talking to the press?

Thanks!

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast