1185 users online (194 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    Can someone please post a link to tune in and listen tonight? Would appreciate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    observation is so excited about tomorrow she lost a day

Thursday Oct 8th True Crime Radio/Sheriff Mike Scott/Murder of Teresa Sievers...

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmi View Post

observation is so excited about tomorrow she lost a day
    You've got that right, Lakshmi! Cannot wait to hear Trish talk with Sheriff Scott again. We have not had many updates as of late and I'm getting impatient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by observation; 10-07-2015 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Spelling error...I'm tired today

I was wondering if SMS chose tomorrow's date to be interviewed because there will be more to talk about then. Maybe he foresees that there will be news about the case that he is able to share. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Hi Tricia, I'll be commuting home at the time of the interview, is there a phone number I can call and listen on speaker? Thanks
    Ditto .. Is the number we have used previously still good?

Question- are the authorities still in frequent contact with the children?

1. Has MS thanked you for the arrest of two assumed perpetrators?

2.) Has MS taken a lie detector test? Has he been asked to?

3.). When will the assumed perpetrators be in Lee County?

Quote Originally Posted by Southwflorida View Post
    1. Has MS thanked you for the arrest of two assumed perpetrators?

2.) Has MS taken a lie detector test? Has he been asked to?

3.). When will the assumed perpetrators be in Lee County?
    Great questions from our members and mods here! I would be sooooo interested in whether or not MS thanked LE for the arrest of CWW and JR. If he did not that to me would be VERY telling. Even if he did express gratitude, it does not mean he is still not a poi. But, if MS didn't offer thanks? Odd, very odd.
    Last edited by relay; 10-08-2015 at 02:14 PM. Reason: misspelling
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Hi Tricia, I'll be commuting home at the time of the interview, is there a phone number I can call and listen on speaker? Thanks
    Hi Paula,

Sorry to say there is not. We will have the show in our archives shortly after the show ends so at the very least you can catch it later.

Paula if you listen on Speaker then you listen to the show after it is aired live. You should be able to pull up the Spreaker app and listen. The show will be on Spreaker about 20-30 minutes after the show ends.
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-08-2015 at 03:57 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Ditto .. Is the number we have used previously still good?
    The phone number is only good for my shows on the Blogtalk network

This is iHeart Radio and it's a bit confusing on how to get there.

1- if you would like to join chat that starts at 8:30 PM go to www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

2- Open another window and go to www.truecrimeradio.com and at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern click on the "Listen Now" . That will take you to the iHeartRadio.com station where my show airs live.

3-If you do not want to join us in chat and want to go directly to listen to the show (remember show starts at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern) please go to http://www.iheart.com/live/Americas-Talk-6301/ This takes you to where my show airs live on iHeartradio.com It's call "America's Talk". When you go to this link you will see a big white arrow. At a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern click on the big white arrow and that will start the audio. Again, this in on http://www.iheart.com/live/Americas-Talk-6301/

4. Please note nowhere on iHeartradio.com does my name or the name of my show appear. I just start in live at a few minutes past 9 Eastern every Thursday.

5. About 20 minutes after the show ends you can listen to the show in our archives at: http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/

Please let me know if you have any questions. I know this is complicated, but it's what we have to work with on the show.

CLICK HERE

OR

As far as the iHeartradio.com app on your smartphone I think all you have to do is put in the search, "America's Talk". That is the name of the station on iHeartradio.com that my show airs live.

Please remember, the show starts at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern. There is no intro, you won't see anything about "True Crime Radio" on the iHeart website. At a few minutes past nine I just start yakkin' on America's Talk on iHeartRadio.com

CLICK HERE

OR

I guess we will discuss it in this thread?

Tricia, or any mod ~
    I have iheart pulled up and ready
    But the only white arrow I see is at the bottom of the page, and it's a local radio station in my State (of confusion) Is that right white arrow????

TIA ~

Great News. Later in the show Jessica Lipscomb from Naples News will join us.

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com and at a few minutes past 9 PM EASTERN click on the "Listen Now" tab at the top of the page. This takes you to iHeartradio where the show airs live.

If you would like to join chat at 8:30 Eastern you can go to www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

Love to see you tonight in chat.

Tricia

CLICK HERE

OR

If you want to "test" to see if you have the right connection/channel, go to this channel now on your computer and you will hear Meghan McCain and her mother talking.

http://www.iheart.com/live/americas-talk-6301/

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    If you want to "test" to see if you have the right connection/channel, go to this channel now on your computer and you will hear Meghan McCain and her mother talking.

http://www.iheart.com/live/americas-talk-6301/
    Thank you, AR .
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast