703 users online (83 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

Dear Websleuths Members,

AmazonRain is now a verified insider.

As we always say, short of hiring a P.I. to research the poster, we have verified AmazonRain as best we can with our resources. I personally believe
    AmazonRain is being truthful and I have no problem with what AR posts.

Let me remind you that it is up to you to decide if you believe or do not believe what AmazonRain posts.

You may ask questions of verified insiders, but you must be respectful.

If you choose not to believe AmazonRain then you must move on. We will not allow anyone to harass a verified insider because they don't believe what the poster is saying.

Thank you AmazonRain for allowing us to verify you. I look forward to your posts and I am grateful for any information you wish to share.

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Amazon Rain. Thank you for doing this.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

If you have specific questions for AmazonRain you may post them here

CLICK HERE

OR

Amazon Rain- I have been very appreciative of all the insights you have shared with us! Thank you! I just wonder if you feel TS was happy in her marriage to MS. I realize many things have come to light since her awful surmise BUT while she still blessed this Earth with her presence- was she a happily married woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you AmazonRain, and thank you Tricia.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    Amazon Rain- I have been very appreciative of all the insights you have shared with us! Thank you! I just wonder if you feel TS was happy in her marriage to MS. I realize many things have come to light since her awful surmise BUT while she still blessed this Earth with her presence- was she a happily married woman?

Good Question and one that I wonder about. I'd also like to get AmazonRain's opinion.

I came to the conclusion that their marriage was on the rocks, because I can't see CWW being involved in murdering his best friend's wife if he was happily married. But, TS may not have confided any marital problems with anyone but close friends or family.

Thanks Amazon Rain for being here with us!

I have been trying to follow all these threads as best I can but can't remember -
    How did you know TS & MS?

We're lucky to have you here!

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post

In my most recent conversations with TS we did not discuss her marriage. I wish I could say more than that but that is the truth. This wasn't too unusual. You know the type of woman who doesn't talk a lot about her relationship because it doesn't define who she is? That was TS. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way it is just that TS was passionate about so many things that usually her marriage wasn't a specific point of discussion. If there was something wrong in her marriage TS was the type of person who would have addressed it as best she could and moved on. She didn't dwell on negative people or negative things. She was a woman of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Thanks Amazon Rain for being here with us!

I have been trying to follow all these threads as best I can but can't remember -
    How did you know TS & MS?

We're lucky to have you here!

I was friends with TS before she met and married MS. We remained friends after the marriage. I know TS well and interacted with TS and MS on different occasions. I can't say much more than that in order to protect my identity. Tricia verified that TS and I were friends but I am going to be careful about other specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    I was friends with TS before she met and married MS. We remained friends after the marriage. I know TS well and interacted with TS and MS on different occasions. I can't say much more than that in order to protect my identity. Tricia verified that TS and I were friends but I am going to be careful about other specifics.
    Stop right there. Thanks. But be careful. If I was you. I would have 2 accounts. 1 for regular posting and 1 for your verified answers that you decide to give. But your identity will be figured out by someone; Since I'm sure most of them follow this site. So be careful. The related people are following every word you say to figure out who you are.

I can already tell that you and the doc may have shared a glass of wine already or liked similar books or something. So I know that MS is trying to find out who you are since he probably reads here.

So please be careful my good friend. Especially if you are familiar with her kids. Because he will know. Jmo
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

AmazonRain, thank you for becoming a verified insider. Most of all I wanted to say please stay safe. IMO

AmazonRain, I do appreciate how hard being on this Forum must be for you. We can be rough in our search for truth and pretty relentless. Please know that most of the posters here genuinely come to care for our victims and their families. We will do our best not to step over the lines and be respectful. Thank you for taking this step.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Stop right there. Thanks. But be careful. If I was you. I would have 2 accounts. 1 for regular posting and 1 for your verified answers that you decide to give. But your identity will be figured out by someone; Since I'm sure most of them follow this site. So be careful. The related people are following every word you say to figure out who you are.

I can already tell that you and the doc may have shared a glass of wine already or liked similar books or something. So I know that MS is trying to find out who you are since he probably reads here.

So please be careful my good friend. Especially if you are familiar with her kids. Because he will know. Jmo
    DexterMorgan. tsk tsk tsk. What are we going to do with you?

It is against our Terms of Service to have two accounts on Websleuths.

You obviously care about AmazonRain's safety like the rest of us. Thank you. That's very nice of you.

AmazonRain is a smart person and we have AR's back as well.

Tricia

CLICK HERE

OR

AmazonRain first of all thank you for contributing and now taking it a step further becoming verified in this case.

Do you know where and how your dear friend Teresa and MS met?

It seems like Teresa married MS fairly quickly after her divorce and I was wondering if you felt like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post

Don't get in trouble for having multi accts! TOS Mods can help with anonymous stuff

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast