826 users online (111 members and 715 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Hello AR,

Thank you for being here. Feel free to disregard my question if you feel uncomfortable.

What was Teresa's favorite meal to eat ? Did she like baking ?
    Was she a sweet or salty tooth ?

What kind of cuisine did she like most ?

This kind of question to better make sense about who was Teresa from where I am.

Take care of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Giucy View Post
    Hello AR,

Thank you for being here. Feel free to disregard my question if you feel uncomfortable.

What was Teresa's favorite meal to eat ? Did she like baking ?
    Was she a sweet or salty tooth ?

What kind of cuisine did she like most ?

This kind of question to better make sense about who was Teresa from where I am.

Take care of yourself
    Without getting too specific, Teresa loved to cook when she had time. She loved fresh, whole foods and believed that people could help to heal themselves by eating more vegetables, nuts, beans and fruit (in moderation). She stayed away from dairy and grains almost entirely. She wasn't completely vegan but very close. I do remember her cooking/baking with some nut flours. Overall, she loved to cook. It has bugged me a little bit (but not much in the big scheme of all that has happened) that Teresa has been portrayed as focused more on career than family. That couldn't be further from the truth, she simply had to balance many things since her husband's focus was on chasing tail and gas-lighting his wife. She loved to cook for the girls and also loved to involve her girls with things outside of work. But when it came to work, she was all about her patients and that took up quite some time as you can imagine.

I love this post! I totally felt the same way. I was not a close friend of Teresa but I know how she cared abut me as a patient of over 5 years. She was dedicated in her professional life and took care of us in an awesome and caring way. Believe me~~you felt it and it showed. I felt safe and secure in her care and I had some health issues that she resolved after seeking answers from many other physicians. She was GREAT! PERIOD!! She spoke of her children often and had their pictures plastered all over the office. I don't think that you can care about people and patients as well as she did and NOT have the roots of this LOVE~~ First for her children and family.

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    Without getting too specific, Teresa loved to cook when she had time. She loved fresh, whole foods and believed that people could help to heal themselves by eating more vegetables, nuts, beans and fruit (in moderation). She stayed away from dairy and grains almost entirely. She wasn't completely vegan but very close. I do remember her cooking/baking with some nut flours. Overall, she loved to cook. It has bugged me a little bit (but not much in the big scheme of all that has happened) that Teresa has been portrayed as focused more on career than family. That couldn't be further from the truth, she simply had to balance many things since her husband's focus was on chasing tail and gas-lighting his wife. She loved to cook for the girls and also loved to involve her girls with things outside of work. But when it came to work, she was all about her patients and that took up quite some time as you can imagine.
    Thank you for your answers.
    For the Yom Kippur, in the Jewish tradition, we cook an almond cake with almond powder and almonds with sugar and eggs. Delicious !!

Was she more salty or sweet ?

Did she make her own peanut butter ?

Did she like Asian food ?

Which kind of cakes did she like most ?

As I live in France, I have no idea what the media say about Teresa. All my knowledge is coming from the forum.

Amazon:

Do you want the death penalty for Mark. Or do you prefer life without parole for him?

Thanks in advance.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Amazon:

Do you want the death penalty for Mark. Or do you prefer life without parole for him?

Thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately, for various reasons, I can no longer comment on the case at this time. I will comment more after the trial. I hope everyone here on Websleuths has a wonderful holiday season!

Unfortunately, for various reasons, I can no longer comment on the case at this time. I will comment more after the trial. I hope everyone here on Websleuths has a wonderful holiday season!
    Thanks you too. And thanks for all your contributions to this case. I am positive justice will be done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I respect your comments and wishes. Hope you do come back after trial..even just to say hi. Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Happy New Year too. Love and prayers, please take care.

Big long hug and many thanks to you.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Have a wonderful holiday Amazon rain ! I know TS is greatly missed but she is looking down at all of you with a smile. Please be careful and I'm looking forward to hearing from you on WS after the trial

AR and family, I just wanted to let you know that I check this page every morning. Teresa is always on my mind, and I (along with others here) will be here until justice is served.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    AR and family, I just wanted to let you know that I check this page every morning. Teresa is always on my mind, and I (along with others here) will be here until justice is served.
    I wholeheartedly second that! Thank you, Surfie.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Although I won't comment on the case, I can say thank you to all of you who continue to follow the case, examine the case, and pray for justice!

Although I won't comment on the case, I can say thank you to all of you who continue to follow the case, examine the case, and pray for justice!
    Thank you AmazonRain. Love and prayers for you.

I check "in" daily as I know many WS do. Justice will happen evenmif it moves slow. Prayers for the girls and their family and friends.

AmazonRain, thank you, thank you, thank you for being a voice for Teresa! <3

I also check in on her case daily. I think often of the pain and horror you must have felt, and continue to feel, in the circumstances of her death. My heart continually aches for her beautiful daughters. I loathe the man that called himself her husband; but was rather a monster in her home and life.

I celebrate that he and his cohorts are behind bars , but I definitely am waiting to see that justice is truly served.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19