818 users online (110 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I just want to say above all, please stay safe. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmi View Post
    AmazonRain first of all thank you for contributing and now taking it a step further becoming verified in this case.

Do you know where and how your dear friend Teresa and MS met?

It seems like Teresa married MS fairly quickly after her divorce and I was wondering if you felt like that too.
    Out of respect for Teresa I am only going to say that they did marry quickly but there was nothing unusual about how they met.

To AmazonRain

I am sorry for your great loss. We grieve with you, and we salivate for justice. Thank you for supporting our cause. Stay strong. Teresa is watching over us, all.

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    Out of respect for Teresa I am going to say only that they did marry quickly but there was nothing unusual about how they met.
    Thank you.

Do you feel Teresa had any knowledge of CWW's past?

Maybe she did not have full knowledge but is it possible she had some tidbits of his past?

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmi View Post
    Thank you.

Do you feel Teresa had any knowledge of CWW's past?

Maybe she did not have full knowledge but is it possible she had some tidbits of his past?
    TS never mentioned CWW to me but we did discuss her practice on many occasions. Therefore I think either TS viewed CWW as simply an IT/computer contractor who knew her husband or she knew very little about CWW. TS was married since 2003. I can only remember one time that she told me about a trip to Missouri. I really don't think she traveled there much over the past 12 years. TS was a very compassionate person and knew people weren't perfect. But I don't think TS knew the background of CWW. I also don't think she knew about Mark's past in Missouri. I think this was by design on the part of her husband. This is my opinion.

TS never mentioned CWW to me but we did discuss her practice on many occasions. Therefore I think either TS viewed CWW as simply an IT/computer contractor who knew her husband or she knew very little about CWW. TS was married since 2003. I can only remember one time that she told me about a trip to Missouri. I really don't think she traveled there much over the past 12 years. TS was a very compassionate person and knew people weren't perfect. But I don't think TS knew the background of CWW. I also don't think she knew about Mark's past in Missouri. I think this was by design on the part of her husband. This is my opinion.
    I think you are spot on with this answer.

Welcome AmazonRain as a Verified Insider,

I am curious to know your perception of TS and MS during their 12-year relationship. Did you observe anger, hostility, resentment, aggression, disrespect? On the flip side, did you observe affection, adoration, respect?

Do you have any idea why there would have been an LLC in Missouri with Teresa as Principle? Sievers & Sons LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    Welcome AmazonRain as a Verified Insider,

I am curious to know your perception of TS and MS during their 12-year relationship. Did you observe anger, hostility, resentment, aggression, disrespect? On the flip side, did you observe affection, adoration, respect?
    I definitely saw affection on both parts especially earlier in the marriage. I also saw MS be overly complimentary and extremely verbal about his love and admiration for TS. To me, MS did not seem genuine when he did this although he certainly fooled others. That is my opinion. I also saw MS be disrespectful to his marriage but cannot comment on how. I think the business partnership complicated things and blurred lines.

I must have missed that stuff. You are referring to CWW's drug problem or something else?

I have a question. I noticed that the telephone number on the notice posted on the clinic door to reach MS has a 314 area code. That area code is for the St. Louis, MO area. Do you think MS is back in this area? This is from the recent article with LS in regard to patient records. Would he still have a cell phone number from all those years ago with that area code?

JMO's

Quote Originally Posted by Webjunkie View Post
    I must have missed that stuff. You are referring to CWW's drug problem or something else?
    AmazonRain did not elaborate on that, you did not miss it.( Interesting sig line you have..)

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Do you have any idea why there would have been an LLC in Missouri with Teresa as Principle? Sievers & Sons LLC.

MS controlled all household and business and practice operations. In my opinion, any business set up with Teresa's name on it originated with MS and either had her cooperation based on whatever MS presented to her or she did not know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jggordo View Post
    I have a question. I noticed that the telephone number on the notice posted on the clinic door to reach MS has a 314 area code. That area code is for the St. Louis, MO area. Do you think MS is back in this area? This is from the recent article with LS in regard to patient records. Would he still have a cell phone number from all those years ago with that area code?

JMO's
    The phone number I had for MS had a 314 area code. He has had this number for years.

The phone number I had for MS had a 314 area code. He has had this number for years.
    Hmmmm....why did he need a MO number (for personal and business)? Just wondering about connectivity...

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast