1319 users online (204 members and 1115 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Regarding the marriage partnership of TS and MS:

What were the ongoing family dynamics for household duties, childcare, extracurricular activities, etc.?

Did MS work nearly full-time at the medical practice as office manager?

With TS being the primary ‘breadwinner’, did MS assume the role of Mr Mom? Or, since they both worked at the medical practice, did they share household and family duties?

Did they often, or rarely, utilize a nanny, chef, or maid?

Amazon Rain, do you know if the extended family is in contact with the girls? Are they ok, and able to draw upon the support of the extended family?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for taking this risk, Amazon Rain. Please stay safe.

Do you feel that the girls are at risk being with MS? Skinner said they weren't, but I'm interested in your opinion if you have one you can share.

Have you formed any opinion about a motive that you can tell us?

Apologies if you've commented on these points elsewhere and I missed it.
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    MS controlled all household and business and practice operations. In my opinion, any business set up with Teresa's name on it originated with MS and either had her cooperation based on whatever MS presented to her or she did not know about it.
    That's obviously a bad way to have any kind of partnership work whether it's a marriage, business or a combination like we see here.

Did Teresa ever say that she wished to change the way these business's were controlled? To make things more equitable?

Thank you for your participation AmazonRain. Also, thank you so much for becoming a Verified Insider and answering our questions.

I have some questions I would like to ask, but will not because I don't want to risk anyone discovering who you are by your answers.

One question I have wondered about will not put your identity at risk, so I will ask it.

Do you know, suspect, or have you heard any rumors of MS being in a relationship with any one other than TS? A yes or no answer will suffice.

Thanks

AmazonRain, do you know if it's true that a doctor friend discovered the murder after being asked by Mark to go and check on Teresa? If so, do you have an opinion on why he would ask that friend rather than his mother?

Amazon Rain ~ I am sending Heartfelt (((HUGS))) to you and everyone who knew and loved Teresa Sievers. I can't even imagine the pain of having a loved one taken away by such a senseless horrific violent act.

Thank you so much for answering our questions
    Can you tell us if MS and CWW look as much alike in person as they do in photo's?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    Amazon Rain, do you know if the extended family is in contact with the girls? Are they ok, and able to draw upon the support of the extended family?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I am going to choose not to say anything about the girls. I hope you understand. I know this is everyone's primary concern. It is my primary concern as well. That is why I am going to leave any details about the girls out of my answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    Amazon Rain ~ I am sending Heartfelt (((HUGS))) to you and everyone who knew and loved Teresa Sievers. I can't even imagine the pain of having a loved one taken away by such a senseless horrific violent act.

Thank you so much for answering our questions
    Can you tell us if MS and CWW look as much alike in person as they do in photo's?
    Yes they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    AmazonRain, do you know if it's true that a doctor friend discovered the murder after being asked by Mark to go and check on Teresa? If so, do you have an opinion on why he would ask that friend rather than his mother?
    I do not know if this is true or not. I hope we get more answers from the release of materials under the sunshine law. Since I believe MS is involved I think any and every move MS has made is/was calculated including who he chose to involve in the discovery of TS. This is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fortunate1 View Post
    Thank you for your participation AmazonRain. Also, thank you so much for becoming a Verified Insider and answering our questions.

I have some questions I would like to ask, but will not because I don't want to risk anyone discovering who you are by your answers.

One question I have wondered about will not put your identity at risk, so I will ask it.

Do you know, suspect, or have you heard any rumors of MS being in a relationship with any one other than TS? A yes or no answer will suffice.

Thanks

Do I know? No. Do I suspect, yes. As I said in an earlier post, I have seen first hand MS disrespect his marriage. Unfortunately, I cannot go into any greater detail than that statement. Again, this is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    That's obviously a bad way to have any kind of partnership work whether it's a marriage, business or a combination like we see here.

Did Teresa ever say that she wished to change the way these business's were controlled? To make things more equitable?
    No Teresa never made that kind of statement to me. Teresa very much relied on MS controlling operations. Unless things recently changed, to my knowledge TS did not have issues with this arrangement. TS appreciated the ability to focus on her girls, her medicine, her charity. If there was a problem with MS handling the business she did not express that opinion to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    Thanks so much for taking this risk, Amazon Rain. Please stay safe.

Do you feel that the girls are at risk being with MS? Skinner said they weren't, but I'm interested in your opinion if you have one you can share.

Have you formed any opinion about a motive that you can tell us?

Apologies if you've commented on these points elsewhere and I missed it.
    Since it is my opinion that MS is involved in the murder of TS then I do not believe anyone is truly safe around him. This is my opinion. Since it is my opinion that MS built his livelihood and his identity around TS and since it is my opinion that he was obsessed with money I believe there was a threat to his identity or money (possible separation? business deal gone wrong? TS not agreeing to cooperate with a business decision?). It is also my opinion that MS believed himself to be largely responsible for the success of TS and there may have been resentment about the lack of recognition he received in this realm.

I don't have a question right now...

just wanted to say THANK YOU for your willingness to take this leap!

Hi AR-
    I just want to thank you for the abundance of information you are providing. I think you've already answered most of the questions I have had, so thank you. I too would like to express my sincerest condolences for your loss. We have become fascinated with this woman who stood for so much strength, support, and love; however, this is extremely personal for you. My heart genuinely goes out to you and I pray for your strength and the family's through this long and difficult process. Be Safe oxox

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast