1136 users online (265 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

William Tyrrell's parents renew appeal for information ahead of one-year anniversary of his disappearance

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/02/10/03/william-tyrrell-s-parents-renew-plea-for-information-over-his-disappearance

Three-year-old boy goes missing from Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...ocial-comments

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-1...arance/5747954

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1, Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread #17

Thanks, Makara, that was a long thread but a very worthwhile one to follow. Just when I thought I had a plausible theory about William's disappearance, his story takes another twist and turn. I have faith that DI Jubelin, and all of the other LE and ancillary staff, are doing an excellent job but, boy, it must be taking its toll on them. Much heartfelt and sincere appreciation directed their way from me. I would feel honoured just to fetch their tea and sandwiches.
    Last edited by Bohemian; 10-04-2015 at 03:40 AM.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

JLZ #952 thread 17
    The search for the police file and transcript of interview was confusingly described as "exhaustive and ongoing". "Exhaustive" rather indicates that they'd looked everywhere there was to look; it doesn't mean the searchers were exhausted (that would be "exhausting"). And yet they haven't given up.

The MSM articles from the last hearing no longer mention missing documents. For example stormyseas' post #661 in thread 16 quotes and links a 9news article, but the quotation no longer appears in the article.

The Crown said in April in the previous Supreme Court bail application that the papers concerning the initial 1987 investigation concerning Speddings case could not be located.
    On Wednesday Speddings, defense lawyer said this makes the case against him weak.

Bill Spedding has bail conditions relaxed
    SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227540243814

OT but interesting to those of us who are amateur (or actual) criminologists. Australian television channel, ABC2; two programs, first one starting at 10:00pm tonight about a British woman who killed her child, and the next at 10:50pm on solitary confinement. Another, same channel, this coming Tuesday at 9:40pm on Broadmoor.

(Note: Will post ABC iview program links after they're broadcast. Hopefully, interested OS WSers will be able to stream them.)
    Last edited by Bohemian; 10-04-2015 at 04:34 AM. Reason: AEDST confusion and lack of food.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Has anyone seen this, I don't know if it's been posted or not?

I found it intriguing, especially when it comes to reading body language

Inside Story- Channel 9- Crocodile Tears- Australian/U.K ...

Hope this works...posting my first link

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watc...rs-jail/#page1

AJ was charged 3 days after William disappeared.
    What date was it that BS returned to fix the washing machine the 18th?

Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post

Yes Soso, it was the 18th.

V
    Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post

I can't help wondering if the police had actually gone to AJ s house originally to question him about William, and someone at the house got the courage to speak up about his other offences while the police were there.
    If so AJ may have been a POI from day one, especially if it was known he was in Kendall that day.

Quite a few on here that seem adamant that bs is not involved, can those of you offer a reason why you think he is not ? Purely ask to get another perspective that some of us may not be aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Hbayne View Post
    Quite a few on here that seem adamant that bs is not involved, can those of you offer a reason why you think he is not ? Purely ask to get another perspective that some of us may not be aware of
    Yes, a healthy debate would be productive I think. Everyone play nice ok?

I am not certain he isn't involved but I can find more reasons for him to not be, than I can for him to be involved?
    I hope that makes sense, sorry, no gut feeling, no psychic feeling but I think he has been caught up in a situation because he went to the house In the days prior etc, I feel police had so little to go on that their interest in him prompted someone to bring back those historical charges.
    Couple that with the care of grandchildren and I can see someone using that to their advantage.
    I simply don't know enough to form a judgement that has no questions to it, for my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    Yes, a healthy debate would be productive I think. Everyone play nice ok?
    Looking forward to reading any outcome of this discussion tomorrow.

*sips her cuppa and puts her feet up on the couch*

Night all!

I'm the opposite, BS is still my # one suspect by a long way, I don't believe he was at the school the day William disappeared, lying about that is a huge red flag, throw in his body language when being followed by the media, and MS body language, she was intent on watching his reaction, rather than watching her footing. Then there was his stupid video, and lastly I believe he was in Benaroon Drive the day William vanished.

AJ doesn't fit for me, I have no doubt he is a thoroughly nasty specimen, but I don't see a three year old boy being of any interest to him.

I'm not big on the idea that it was a paedophile ring that got William, I think just one person

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi50 View Post
    I'm the opposite, BS is still my # one suspect by a long way, I don't believe he was at the school the day William disappeared, lying about that is a huge red flag, throw in his body language when being followed by the media, and MS body language, she was intent on watching his reaction, rather than watching her footing. Then there was his stupid video, and lastly I believe he was in Benaroon Drive the day William vanished.

AJ doesn't fit for me, I have no doubt he is a thoroughly nasty specimen, but I don't see a three year old boy being of any interest to him.

I'm not big on the idea that it was a paedophile ring that got William, I think just one person
    I agree. I don't think it was a ring and I don't think it was planned. I think someone may have timed their visit just for a look and possible interaction, but when they turned up the circumstances were just right and impulse took over.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227544057826

Says they were known to each other, lived over the road from each other.

Apparently all known through GAPA.

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast