Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
William Tyrrell's parents renew appeal for information ahead of one-year anniversary of his disappearance

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/02/10/03/william-tyrrell-s-parents-renew-plea-for-information-over-his-disappearance

Three-year-old boy goes missing from Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-fni0cx4q-1227056510408#social-comments

5747320-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...leads-in-william-tyrell-disappearance/5747954

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1, Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread #17

Thanks, Makara, that was a long thread but a very worthwhile one to follow. Just when I thought I had a plausible theory about William's disappearance, his story takes another twist and turn. I have faith that DI Jubelin, and all of the other LE and ancillary staff, are doing an excellent job but, boy, it must be taking its toll on them. Much heartfelt and sincere appreciation directed their way from me. I would feel honoured just to fetch their tea and sandwiches.

JLZ #952 thread 17
The search for the police file and transcript of interview was confusingly described as "exhaustive and ongoing". "Exhaustive" rather indicates that they'd looked everywhere there was to look; it doesn't mean the searchers were exhausted (that would be "exhausting"). And yet they haven't given up.

The MSM articles from the last hearing no longer mention missing documents. For example stormyseas' post #661 in thread 16 quotes and links a 9news article, but the quotation no longer appears in the article.

The Crown said in April in the previous Supreme Court bail application that the papers concerning the initial 1987 investigation concerning Speddings case could not be located.
On Wednesday Speddings, defense lawyer said this makes the case against him weak.

Bill Spedding has bail conditions relaxed
SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...nditions-relaxed/story-fn3dxiwe-1227540243814

OT but interesting to those of us who are amateur (or actual) criminologists. Australian television channel, ABC2; two programs, first one starting at 10:00pm tonight about a British woman who killed her child, and the next at 10:50pm on solitary confinement. Another, same channel, this coming Tuesday at 9:40pm on Broadmoor.

(Note: Will post ABC iview program links after they're broadcast. Hopefully, interested OS WSers will be able to stream them.)

V
https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/wat...ny-jones-sentenced-to-three-years-jail/#page1

AJ was charged 3 days after William disappeared.
What date was it that BS returned to fix the washing machine the 18th?

I can't help wondering if the police had actually gone to AJ s house originally to question him about William, and someone at the house got the courage to speak up about his other offences while the police were there.
If so AJ may have been a POI from day one, especially if it was known he was in Kendall that day.

Quite a few on here that seem adamant that bs is not involved, can those of you offer a reason why you think he is not ? Purely ask to get another perspective that some of us may not be aware of

Quite a few on here that seem adamant that bs is not involved, can those of you offer a reason why you think he is not ? Purely ask to get another perspective that some of us may not be aware of

Yes, a healthy debate would be productive I think. Everyone play nice ok?

I am not certain he isn't involved but I can find more reasons for him to not be, than I can for him to be involved?
I hope that makes sense, sorry, no gut feeling, no psychic feeling but I think he has been caught up in a situation because he went to the house In the days prior etc, I feel police had so little to go on that their interest in him prompted someone to bring back those historical charges.
Couple that with the care of grandchildren and I can see someone using that to their advantage.
I simply don't know enough to form a judgement that has no questions to it, for my mind.

Yes, a healthy debate would be productive I think. Everyone play nice ok?

Looking forward to reading any outcome of this discussion tomorrow.

*sips her cuppa and puts her feet up on the couch*

Night all!

I'm the opposite, BS is still my # one suspect by a long way, I don't believe he was at the school the day William disappeared, lying about that is a huge red flag, throw in his body language when being followed by the media, and MS body language, she was intent on watching his reaction, rather than watching her footing. Then there was his stupid video, and lastly I believe he was in Benaroon Drive the day William vanished.

AJ doesn't fit for me, I have no doubt he is a thoroughly nasty specimen, but I don't see a three year old boy being of any interest to him.

I'm not big on the idea that it was a paedophile ring that got William, I think just one person

I'm the opposite, BS is still my # one suspect by a long way, I don't believe he was at the school the day William disappeared, lying about that is a huge red flag, throw in his body language when being followed by the media, and MS body language, she was intent on watching his reaction, rather than watching her footing. Then there was his stupid video, and lastly I believe he was in Benaroon Drive the day William vanished.

AJ doesn't fit for me, I have no doubt he is a thoroughly nasty specimen, but I don't see a three year old boy being of any interest to him.

I'm not big on the idea that it was a paedophile ring that got William, I think just one person

I agree. I don't think it was a ring and I don't think it was planned. I think someone may have timed their visit just for a look and possible interaction, but when they turned up the circumstances were just right and impulse took over.

No, I can't offer a reason why BS is NOT involved (see my signature quote). I suspect he is a POI for more reasons than we know. Him being made a public POI may be a strategy by LE. They know a bigger picture, and BS may be a foot in the door.

Out of curiosity would LE ever announce someone is no longer a POI?

In regards to the spiral of posts ending the previous thread, I present this analogy: If I buried a jigsaw puzzle in a sandpit and told someone they were to to solve the puzzle, but only gave them a spade full of holes, and rules that they could only dig here, here and here, then where do you think they'll dig and keep digging?

The answer to WT may be not what we find, but what we don't find.

Also, for those sleuths in NSW that holidayed for the long weekend: you'll need to take Tuesday off work to catch up on your real purpose in life: Sleuthing.

I am not certain he isn't involved but I can find more reasons for him to not be, than I can for him to be involved?
I hope that makes sense, sorry, no gut feeling, no psychic feeling but I think he has been caught up in a situation because he went to the house In the days prior etc, I feel police had so little to go on that their interest in him prompted someone to bring back those historical charges.
Couple that with the care of grandchildren and I can see someone using that to their advantage.
I simply don't know enough to form a judgement that has no questions to it, for my mind.

BBM: This IMO is a bit of strategic game playing...

The question I would be asking..... Was it the Ex and Daughters bringing up the past allegations?

Seems illogical as" they" or even the Ex alone, has had ample time to rehash this accusation in a vexatious manner in more recent years -

Imagine the trouble that could have been caused to stop him from ever being able to care for his grandkids....yet it appears these complaints were only minor notes not given much weight or substance - hence now the Mother of those children has called on the ombudsman to further make enquires of how her children were ever left in his care.....If there was a compaign of vexatious complaints in more recent years....you could bet your bottom dollar DOCS would have taken it seriously.

So who do you think had the most to gain.... or could gain something.... by having him charged with these historical accusations.

Jubelin did state they had brought in a psychologist ....

IMO it's more feasible a prompting was made to proceed as it would benefit a psychological response by their POI...which could then be observed and further analysed.

Is that morally correct.... possibly not...but when your charged with the responsibility of finding a missing three year old and you have the legal right to challenge, previously unchallenged accusations .... it may be a case of all is fair in love and war.

Bill Speeding spent his time prior to his bail @ Cessnock Maximum Security Prison

Wonder where Tony Jones spent his time prior to sentencing???????

I thought the reason BS was looked at as a POI was because of the g/mother needing someone to fix her washing machine and because BS had dealings with her in that regard? If BS had never been summoned by her to do that wonder if WT would of gone missing? Maybe, maybe not? Did he know those people at all prior to that event? In most missing child cases especially a child that young police usually look at the last person to see or be with the child as a POI until they can be ruled out or not. In this case that was ruled out.
So then if it was indeed proven or has since been proven that the white wagon that WT's FM seen that morning parked there prior to WT's disappearance had anything to do with it and was driven at the time by AJ then 2+2 should equal 4 shouldn't it?

Wasn't Jubelin involved in the historical case against BS too at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth