1240 users online (229 members and 1011 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Thanks. That jives with all of the info I've posted here: MAP, except my research goes further back to 2004, I think. The number is overwhelming.
    JMO
    For the Aliana DeFreeze case we now have a suspect arrested and I think the bodies that were found on E93rd street extremely close to where Aliana was found could very well be tied to the same suspect.

I think the first focus can be on just the 4 or 5 bodies that were found extremely close to her body.

Two were right on E93rd right near her body and 2 or 3 more were just up the street north a little and on a side street right off of E93rd.

I really think that suspect had his dumping ground right there.

This map shows 4 other bodies besides Alianna that I would be looking at as possibly tied to the same suspect. All these 4 were extremely close to where she was found.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...982103271&z=14

The 4 bodies are listed below and right on or near E93rd street:

2012 Dec 18 - Jameela Hasan, 37, body found stabbed

2017 Jan 27 - Alianna Defreeze, 14 (suspect arrested already)

2013 Mar 29 - Christina Malone, 45, body found

2013 May 28 - Ashley Leszyeski, 21, body found stabbed

2013 Mar 28 - Jazmine Trotter, 20, body found
    Last edited by Hatfield; 02-03-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    JMO
    For the Aliana DeFreeze case we now have a suspect arrested and I think the bodies that were found on E93rd street extremely close to where Aliana was found could very well be tied to the same suspect.

I think the first focus can be on just the 4 or 5 bodies that were found extremely close to her body.

Two were right on E93rd right near her body and 2 or 3 more were just up the street north a little and on a side street right off of E93rd.

I really think that suspect had his dumping ground right there.

This map shows 4 other bodies besides Alianna that I would be looking at as possibly tied to the same suspect. All these 4 were extremely close to where she was found.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...982103271&z=14

The 4 bodies are listed below and right on or near E93rd street:

2012 Dec 18 - Jameela Hasan, 37, body found stabbed

2017 Jan 27 - Alianna Defreeze, 14 (suspect arrested already)

2013 Mar 29 - Christina Malone, 45, body found

2013 May 28 - Ashley Leszyeski, 21, body found stabbed

2013 Mar 28 - Jazmine Trotter, 20, body found
    ITA that the E 93rd cluster is the primary focus right now. But as much as I want those murders solved, I don't want the others to be forgotten.

That said, I don't think all five are related, though I certainly could be wrong. It's very hard to say without more details.
    Last edited by bessie; 02-03-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    ITA that the E 93rd cluster is the primary focus right now. But as much as I want those murders solved, I don't want the others to be forgotten.

That said, I don't think all five are related, though I certainly could be wrong. It's very hard to say without more details.
    Good point. It could just be a very violent area so not all may be related.

Its sad there are so many other killings. Its unfortunately a common problem for many cities.

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but just saw this

Attempted kidnapping of woman in Cleveland stopped by Bible study group

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/05...udy-group.html

Around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman left a Bible study group at a house on East 128th Street. According to a Cleveland police report, as she tried to get into her car, two men wearing black coats, black ski masks and blue jeans approached her.
    ETA for some interesting details

According to the report, the woman tried to run back to the house, but one of the men grabbed her by the hood of her coat and started to drag her up the driveway of a home across the street. After hearing her screams, the woman's friends from the Bible study group came outside and scared the men away. Witnesses saw them run through backyards and disappear.
    Links to other news stories

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...le-study-group

Location was near E 128th St & Larchmere, near Shaker Square.

Neighbors said the same thing happened to another woman in the area a couple of weeks ago.

The house they tried to drag the woman to is at 2620 E. 128th St. May or may not be relevant.

More details in this article

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...idnapping.html
    Last edited by Betty P; 02-05-2017 at 11:28 AM.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    Good point. It could just be a very violent area so not all may be related.

Its sad there are so many other killings. Its unfortunately a common problem for many cities.
    This is a very violent area. It is also the area that AnthonySowell did his deeds.

Theres a whole series on this case. Youtube The Vanishing Women Season 1 episode 1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3