781 users online (81 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    I also just wanted to say that your list of missing/murdered Cleveland/East Cleveland women is FAR from exhaustive. Over the years, being in the Cleveland area, I have read about so many missing (but mostly murdered) women that it is ridiculous! LE got Anthony Sowul and Michael Madison, but there have GOT TO BE SEVERAL OTHERS.

That's not the only problem Cleveland has right now. There are so many murders of men that occur almost daily. MOST RECENTLY, it has been a spate of murdered children shot on the streets of Cleveland. All in the last two months: a five month old, a three year old, a ten year old.... I think there was a five year old too... it goes on and on.

I say many prayers for all these people.
    I never said it was a complete list. It only covers the past few years. Actually, however, I've done extensive research into the Cuyahoga County unsolved female victim homicides going back to 2000, and even earlier. There are not as many as you might think. But I agree with you that the rise in recent shootings of children AND adults is very disturbing.

We have a thread on Operation Cross Country IX in the Crimes in the News forum. I posted stats for several states last night.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    I never said it was a complete list. It only covers the past few years. Actually, however, I've done extensive research into the Cuyahoga County unsolved female victim homicides going back to 2000, and even earlier. There are not as many as you might think. But I agree with you that the rise in recent shootings of children AND adults is very disturbing.

We have a thread on Operation Cross Country IX in the Crimes in the News forum. I posted stats for several states last night.
    Bessie, I in no way, meant any criticism of you. I have just become exasperated by the situation in Cleveland

Bessie, I in no way, meant any criticism of you. I have just become exasperated by the situation in Cleveland
    No worries. I understand where you're coming from. I feel the same way about the situation in NOLA where I live.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Jasmine trotterr case on 48 hours on A&E right now.

Older article with four of the 93rd St. victims.

http://fox8.com/2014/03/27/call-for-...ound-murdered/

Jasmine trotterr case on 48 hours on A&E right now.
    Thanks for mentioning that show, I was not aware they did a episode on her.
    It's on dailymotion.

This is old news but the first 48 tells us Jazz's phone was taken and traced to her place of employment (temp agency) for two consecutive days following her murder. The poi they mentioned in latest article worked there, but so did JO, the one they previously arrested and let go even though his dna was found on her from a consensual act 2 days prior to her death. The one that got away described the guy as in his 40's, maybe he is the one but left no DNA. JT's case from the show did imply sexual assault/murder.

Older article with four of the 93rd St. victims.

http://fox8.com/2014/03/27/call-for-...ound-murdered/
    With the discovery of Alianna Freeze's body, I'm bumping up this thread. The following is a map from WOIO Cleveland's news yesterday showing the numerous spots where the discovery of women and girls' bodies have been found in this small area of Cleveland.

image.jpg

Thanks for the link over here from the Alianna Defreeze thread, Bessie.

ETA: When I saw only two pages, I thought, "This will be easy to catch up on." But there is a lot here to learn! Might take me awhile.
    Last edited by Inthedetails; 02-02-2017 at 06:45 PM.

With the discovery of Alianna Freeze's body, I'm bumping up this thread. The following is a map from WOIO Cleveland's news yesterday showing the numerous spots where the discovery of women and girls' bodies have been found in this small area of Cleveland.

image.jpg
    Who's the victim named "Coleman"? The first name is clipped, and I don't see it listed in the article.

ETA: I see now that the article doesn"t go with the map. Do we have a link for yesterday's article. Thanks.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I updated my MAP link, and added in Jessica Coleman. My husband was very sick most of last year, so I wasn't able to keep the map up to date. Now to research the status of all of these cases.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

While reading the comments on different articles about Alianna DeFreeze, I noticed a poster who was passionate about finding justice for Alianna and the other women who have been murdered in the area. She lives in that community and is speaking out and trying to raise awareness. I told her about this community and sent her the link to this thread and Alianna's. What suggestions can we give her to spread the word, to help keep the women and children safe?

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Who's the victim named "Coleman"? The first name is clipped, and I don't see it listed in the article.

ETA: I see now that the article doesn"t go with the map. Do we have a link for yesterday's article. Thanks.
    Sorry Bessie. I was on my phone yesterday and couldn't link. I've attached a better pic which has the full name and here's the article link with more detail.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/344...und-body-cases

image.png

Based on the Aliana DeFreeze announcement, I am sad for the rest of these women. This arrest means there is someone else out there that killed these women.

Sorry Bessie. I was on my phone yesterday and couldn't link. I've attached a better pic which has the full name and here's the article link with more detail.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/344...und-body-cases

image.png
    Thanks. That jives with all of the info I've posted here: MAP, except my research goes further back to 2004, I think. The number is overwhelming.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast